Chris Nolan and crew do realize...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:Someone with over 1k posts makes this thread? You should be banned
Lol chill, it is just something I noticed when I sowed the trailer to a friend

I don't give a flying fuck.

"Football"? :facepalm:

You have much to learn.

PowerDump wrote:that there are more players on the return team in football than the guy that catches it right?
...not when it's Hines Ward returning the ball.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Every sentence that goes like this: ''Chris Nolan and crew do realize...'' Should not be finished.

''You do realize... That Chris Nolan knows every detail of this production better than any of us?''

m4st4 wrote:Every sentence that goes like this: ''Chris Nolan and crew do realize...'' Should not be finished.

''You do realize...That Chris Nolan knows every detail of this production better than any of us?''
Well, to be honest, the thread title only allow up to 60 characters. Your proposed title have 94 characters, including spaces and excluding quotations. :P

Dragon_316ca wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Every sentence that goes like this: ''Chris Nolan and crew do realize...'' Should not be finished.

''You do realize...That Chris Nolan knows every detail of this production better than any of us?''
Well, to be honest, the thread title only allow up to 60 characters. Your proposed title have 94 characters, including spaces and excluding quotations. :P
:oldmanface: Yaawwwwnnnn. :batface:

Forever we'd be free.

OH MY GOD :tooexcited:

useless thread. who cares? there's a football field blowing up. :batman: