Which trailer did you like?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Both were kind of underwhelming, the prologue however was incredible.

solo2001 wrote:Both were kind of underwhelming, the prologue however was incredible.
Did you see the prologue before or after you saw the trailers? I mean, I'm assuming you saw the teaser before the prologue at least. I just want to know if you think seeing one before the other maybe set your expectations at different levels. Like if you saw the trailers first, it lowered them, or saw the prologue first and raised them.

solo2001 wrote:Both were kind of underwhelming, the prologue however was incredible.
I can tell you why that is: you were maybe startled by the lack of humour in the trailer and teaser. If a film like this is very serious then you need to balance it out sometimes with humour. Not so the teaser and trailer. It's all very much saying that this is where it all comes together and it's not going to be pretty. I mean we know batman has to lose against bane at least provisionally during the film and Gordon lands in the hospital and batman is imprisoned so it's not a happy fun ride, which might take away some of the enjoyment. I know many people who said they found TDK waaayyy too serious for a Batman movie because so much bad stuff was happening. I feel that Bane's gonna up the game a little bit, since batman can't just outsmart him. He needs to become better than Bane physically as well, which is not an easy thing to do if your adversary uses a substance that makes him numb to any sort of pain. You sort of knew there had to be some major character like Alfred of Gordon suffering in this film so maybe that's why you were underwhelmed as well?

The second one. And I'm hoping the third one will be OMG-AMAZING.

chee wrote:The second one. And I'm hoping the third one will be OMG-AMAZING.
It will be awesome in that monumental "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" kind of way ;)

I absolutely positively mother fucking sheep sheering love the shots of Bane when Gordon's like "he must...he must..." The shots where its one in focus then one out of focus. And of course the last shot, where Bane's walking up some stairs or whatever all like "Come at me asshole" and Batman is just winded.

In the teaser, of course.
Sigs???

m4st4 wrote:
chee wrote:The second one. And I'm hoping the third one will be OMG-AMAZING.
It will be awesome in that monumental "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" kind of way ;)
If I'm not doing this in the theater:

Then Nolan has failed me.