B3 budget predictions

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I jost love predicting. Using some well-known facts, analyzing them and giving some logical predictions.

So for now, i thought that if Inception would be successful, and according to the amount of that success B3 could receive even more than 200 mln. And considering that movies ARE getting more and more expensive i think that is quite possible. And even if Inception flops B3'll get another 200 mln to remind people who Nolan is ("from the director of The Dark Knight" lol)
My guess 230-250 mln. (from 2009 the most expensive was HarryPotter with 250 mln).

Why predict Box Office for a movie that hasn't been announced yet? Im dont think its necesarry right now.

But I do love predicting so: 300 mln

dagn96 wrote:Why predict Box Office for a movie that hasn't been announced yet? Im dont think its necesarry right now.

But I do love predicting so: 300 mln
no-no! not the gross! The PRODUCTION budget :)

230-250 is really expensive!
I'm going to be the conservative and say at least between 180-200 million.

I say 200 million at the most. Nolan said he would do a smaller story for the 3rd Batman-film than TDK, and TDK's budget was 185 million.

Same as The Dark Knight.

akv1984 wrote:230-250 is really expensive!
Yes, but Chris deserves it.
DHOPW42 wrote:Nolan said he would do a smaller story for the 3rd Batman-film than TDK
Really? Never heard of this. Do you have a link to this info?
I mean look at all those triquels, they are all usually more expensive than any previous installment.
And considering it's going to be final, they have to make it EPIC.

Maximum of 200 million. Nolan and Bale will probably get a raise in their paycheck but the overall budget should be around TDK's cost. I mean its Batman, grounded in reality, there won't be many folding buildings in Batman.

chee wrote:Maximum of 200 million. Nolan and Bale will probably get a raise in their paycheck but the overall budget should be around TDK's cost. I mean its Batman, grounded in reality, there won't be many folding buildings in Batman.
At least that they decide to go to Imax... the numbers would be higher. Every Imax scene is very expensive.

natalie wrote:
chee wrote:Maximum of 200 million. Nolan and Bale will probably get a raise in their paycheck but the overall budget should be around TDK's cost. I mean its Batman, grounded in reality, there won't be many folding buildings in Batman.
At least that they decide to go to Imax... the numbers would be higher. Every Imax scene is very expensive.
That's true, I could see it hitting around $250 million if they expanded the number of IMAX scenes.