TDKR Posters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
While browsing a thread: "TDKR Trailer #3", there were minor discussion about the posters.
I don't get why there isn't a thread discussing the posters, and what comes next. So I made one :D

07202012 wrote:While browsing a thread: "TDKR Trailer #3", there were minor discussion about the posters.
I don't get why there isn't a thread discussing the posters, and what comes next. So I made one :D
OK! Personally, I think its time for a new one.

I want a Batman one maself
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
07202012 wrote:While browsing a thread: "TDKR Trailer #3", there were minor discussion about the posters.

Seems like everyone is looking forward to a character poster huh?
Yeah, I want a Batman one too.

Either one with him looking victorious, or one with him having his ass handed to him.

07202012 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Seems like everyone is looking forward to a character poster huh?
Yeah, I want a Batman one too.

Either one with him looking victorious, or one with him having his ass handed to him.
Ass handed. Him being triumphant would give it away
Sigs???

It would be nice to have a poster that puts emphasis on the war in Gotham, the way TDK posters put emphasis on the chaos the Joker created. I would love to see a wonderfully painted picture of Bane and Batman fighting amongst a decayed Gotham with hundreds of people fighting each other.

A little uncreative I know, but it would be an awesome thing to see.

My idea: Have an aerial shot of a giant mass of people fighting each other on the street, the outline of the group forms a bat symbol. In the center of the symbol-shaped mass is an opening, within it is Bane and Batman fighting each other.

MiracleSleeper wrote:It would be nice to have a poster that puts emphasis on the war in Gotham, the way TDK posters put emphasis on the chaos the Joker created. I would love to see a wonderfully painted picture of Bane and Batman fighting amongst a decayed Gotham with hundreds of people fighting each other.

A little uncreative I know, but it would be an awesome thing to see.

My idea: Have an aerial shot of a giant mass of people fighting each other on the street, the outline of the group forms a bat symbol. In the center of the symbol-shaped mass is an opening, within it is Bane and Batman fighting each other.
:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: I bet it'll be quite artistic too.

Yeah, final poster would be sweeeet! :think:

I've seen a poster most of you guys haven't. I feel special.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I've seen a poster most of you guys haven't. I feel special.

-Vader
You kidding me? Where and if it's for real, could you PM me few words on it? :-D

So far all the posters are amazing :tooexcited: