TDKR Posters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The IMAX poster is... just OK. :neutral:

ANONIMNIQ wrote:The IMAX poster is... just OK. :neutral:
It's making me really love the theatrical one now. Which feels....weird.

Mr. Caine wrote:atrocious.go on fanboys defend this one
I think it's great. Very symbolic. If I am a "fanboy" because I don't share your opinion then so be it.

I'm one of the few who actually likes the third theatrical poster, but I hate the new IMAX one. But hey, I can't complain, because I'll be getting a copy of it at the midnight screening, so :thumbup:

The Marketing Department is just fuck***g lazy... :facepalm: Good that the film can promote itself for waht it is, because if not... :suicide:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

To be fair to the marketing team. The first 2 theatrical posters and some of the banners have been wonderful. Can you blame them on being somewhat lazy though? Who is not going to see this film? I heard the entire Amish community has decided to abandon their lifestyle in favor of this film.

apw
Are these IMAX posters ever displayed anywhere? I think they just release them online as free promo and coverage.

Don't know if this has been posted

steve7 wrote:Don't know if this has been posted
It's not official.

AND ANOTHER STEVE?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :brick:

The latest (and dare I say greatest) from WB:

The only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.