TDKR Posters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Its on the official site
Sigs???

I'm kinda disappointed cause (in terms of realism in the photo compared to other posters) the angle doesn't make sense. I was also hoping for one more noir poster for batman. I would say ''atleast we have a new poster'' but this is pretty much a lazy effort to me.

I would like this poster more if WB did not already used the background but overall it pretty good.
I hope there are a couple more posters one for bane and Catwoman and a final one of batman.
I could see this being the DVD cover.

He looks badass but he also looks fanmade.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Wtf why everyone hating.
Not hating... we love everything else but all the decisions made for this poster are wrong... the color grade, the titles, the way Batman is pasted on that poster.. it doesn't make sense... the choppy photoshop look... I saw tens of fan-made better than this... this is actually the first bad poster in this series...

I'm tellin you. THIS SUCKS!!! Just cause Nolan's name is attached doesn't always mean it's awesome. There are people who post on this site that have made better posters than that. Thumbs down WB.

ANGRY!!!! :JGLface:

TeddyBlass wrote:Image
That can't be real.

Mason wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:Image
That can't be real.
:judge:

Excellent poster. Looks good.
{=}

Bats looking like a boss is the only thing good in that poster. :thumbdown: