Where will you see TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
On July 18/19th, a lot of us will go suuuuper early to see The Dark Knight Rises . Question is, where will you see it? Will you go to your local theater? Local IMAX? Will you drive hours and hours to see it or walk a block or two?

Let's share.

I'm probaby going to see it for the first time at my local theater, the Bellmore Playhouse. It's basically the town theatre and I don't think it'll be TOO crowded (the again, Harry Potter was jam-packed at the theater I saw it at)

p.s. I luv yew
Sigs???

Where I live, IMAX is nowhere near me, but the biggest screen in my state is about one hour away from where I live. I'll drive that far just to see the film.

On SD pay-per-view on Verizon in December 2012.
:lol: Nah I'm gonna watch it the minute it comes out in my local IMAX theater. It will be the first of the four times I'll see it, like I did with Inception and TDK :D

Fernando wrote:On SD pay-per-view on Verizon in December 2012.
:lol: Nah I'm gonna watch it the minute it comes out in my local IMAX theater. It will be the first of the four times I'll see it, like I did with Inception and TDK :D
My IMAX is a dome :evil:
Sigs???

kor
Poland, in the nearest IMAX theater (~100km) 8-)

IMAX in Mumbai
gib sigs

I'll see it at my local (digital) IMAX. Hopefully at midnight.

And I thought there was a thread for this already.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I have managed to lay a planned holiday in Potsdam with my mother at the exact weekend when TDKR will start, and the good thing is, Berlin is about only a few kilometers away, and it has one of only 2 or 3 IMAX theaters in Germany. So I have warned my mother that we're gonna watch TDKR one evening :lol:

IMAX 8-)

@ Kor no a jak ; )

in the local Imax in western Poland, Poznań ; )