Where will you see TDKR?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Since I already have my tickets I know exactly where I'm seeing TDKR. At the Imax theater in Lincoln Square in New York City Midnight July 20th. Biggest Imax in New York. Where in 2008 they premiered TDK. :twothumbsup:

guess where

bravo5 wrote:Image
guess where
Sydney?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'd like to see it in Indy, on the IMAX there, but my older daughter has asked to go to the local midnight showing on a regular screen. So it'll be here (SW Ohio). Hopefully, I will be able to make a road trip to Indy to see it in IMAX sometime after.

Local IMAX theater, midnight showing.

Here. 8-)

m4st4 wrote:Image

Here. 8-)
Sweet. I bet that makes for an awesome experience.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

in Brussels.

Being in Oklahoma, we have no IMAX except for a dome that shows educational films. I didn't get to see the prologue.

I've recently discovered that Bill Warren has just buit in Moore, Oklahoma the largest IMAX screen on the continent.

I will be first in line.

Midnight screening at the IMAX at the Indiana State Museum followed by seeing it 2-4 more times on the 20th at my local theater.