The Prologue Mystery Line: You Decide!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Which text do you think the prologue is closer too?

Text A
71%
Text B
29%

Total votes: 45

There's been a debate over a line spoken in the TDKR Prologue, people are unclear on what is being said. So i've taken the liberty of uploading that line and have slowed down the audio so it is extra clear to understand. The sound is from the best available prologue copy.

Please take a listen. http://soundcloud.com/solo2001/tdkr-prologue-excerpt

Please vote on which text you think more accurately represents what you've just heard.

TEXT A
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
They're not my friends.
Don't worry, i'll charge for them.
And why would I want them?

TEXT B
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
They're not my friends.
Don't worry, i'll vouch for them.
And why would I want them?
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on January 29th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It was only a matter before this thread was created.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

sounded like he said dont worry, NO CHARGE for them.

That link doesn't work.

Sounds like charge, but vouch makes more sense, contextually.

Personally, I here "I'll charge for them". Patiently waiting for LemonBachan to call me an American kid who does not know what he is saying and tell me I'm wrong.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:Personally, I here "I'll charge for them". Patiently waiting for LemonBachan to call me an American kid who does not know what he is saying and tell me I'm wrong.
I'm just waiting for the mods to get rid of him.

I literally am from Oregon, so I suppose my opinion on accents and speech doesn't mean much.

Nolan4Life wrote:That link doesn't work.
Fixed link.
thenextnolan wrote:Personally, I here "I'll charge for them". Patiently waiting for LemonBachan to call me an American kid who does not know what he is saying and tell me I'm wrong.
The point of this whole thing is to show that he's an idiot because it obviously isn't "vouch for him".

Dammit solo that link doesn't work either.