Official Confirmation: Batman 3 and Superman!!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

We all knew he was going to return.

-Angel choir sings-

Ecstatic to know Nolan will be back (I never doubted). It looks like he's on the right track with him and Jonah finishing the story they've set out in the first two Batman films.

And thank God they're not writing a love letter to Donner's films like Singer. They need to establish a new, separate vision.

All around, fantastic news!

He has clearly indicated that this will be last film in the franchise. I feel sad. :|

Yeeees, yeeees, finally! :clap:

I don't mind that it will be "only" a trilogy. We could know before that there won't be a fourth Batman-movie. I like that idea - it can become the first truly good comicmovie-trilogy.

apw
Too much Superman and not enough Batman.

A tad sad that batman 3 will be the last, but hey, I suppose we don't want him to be just doing batman for the rest of his career......

GamingFreak wrote:He has clearly indicated that this will be last film in the franchise. I feel sad. :|
Why? Let's just hope it turns out to be another very good movie. He has already pulled off a strong sequel. The longer it goes on, the more likely it becomes stale and the sequels start sucking. Even if Batman 3 ends up being a great ending for Nolan's version, WB will reboot it 10 years down the road as a cash grab and the reboot will probably suck donkey balls. :lol:

It's good to know that Nolan's aiding the Superman franchise because he wants to and not because WB's forcing him (not that they can).

And best of all, it appears Jonah's writing Batman 3 and not Goyer!

I'm actually pretty excited that he said this would be the last Batman. It makes it feel complete.