The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hustler wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Hot Toys said the Bat was their biggest yet, at 3 feet long I think. Considering their regular figures are about 200 a pop, expect this to be, what, 400-500?
Did they say how big it was? I remember them announcing it was their largest scale project to date, but don't recall anything specific about dimensions. At any rate, yea, it's going to be ridiculous(ly awesome). As for price, my guess is somewhere in the range of $500-600. If their Tumbler re-release is $470 (the originals are going for upwards of $950 on ebay), I can't see The Bat being any cheaper. Oh, and to get a sense of just how big these things are:
EDIT: No, that's not me :lol:
I wish I had money that I could just throw around on merchandise like that.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Hustler wrote:
Did they say how big it was? I remember them announcing it was their largest scale project to date, but don't recall anything specific about dimensions. At any rate, yea, it's going to be ridiculous(ly awesome). As for price, my guess is somewhere in the range of $500-600. If their Tumbler re-release is $470 (the originals are going for upwards of $950 on ebay), I can't see The Bat being any cheaper. Oh, and to get a sense of just how big these things are:
EDIT: No, that's not me :lol:
By merchandise...you do mean the Tumblr right? Because if you meant the towering, imposing, nubian, sex god holding it, I know where you can nice strong ebony boy like him for a buck ninety five. PM me for deets. We'll be reeeeaaal discreet like.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
By merchandise...you do mean the Tumblr right? Because if you meant the towering, imposing, nubian, sex god holding it, I know where you can nice strong ebony boy like him for a buck ninety five. PM me for deets. We'll be reeeeaaal discreet like.
Haha, nice try. I don't try to buy human beings on the internet any more. I learned my lesson.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Haha, nice try. I don't try to buy human beings on the internet any more. I learned my lesson.
I'm not selling the man so much as I am selling....his "special set of skills".

So glad I used that image. I almost used this one:

Hustler wrote:So glad I used that image. I almost used this one:
Eck! Absolutely no market for pasty ass, stringbean lookin' lousy handjob givers like that. I specialize in big beefy black boys.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Hustler wrote:So glad I used that image. I almost used this one:
Eck! Absolutely no market for pasty ass, stringbean lookin' lousy handjob givers like that. I specialize in big beefy black boys.
I specialize in a very specific type of pimping.

Hustler wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
I specialize in a very specific type of pimping.
Just call me Mr. Charles.

apw

^ Sweet Jesus. :shock: