The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hustler wrote:Hot Toys Cosbaby (S) Series:
In view of the popularity of the Batman movies series, Hot Toys is proud to present the Cosbaby series from the three Batman movies – Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and the upcoming summer blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises (2012), featuring a total of nine cosbabies, with three characters from each movie.

Each cosbaby stands approximately 3 inches/ 7 cm tall, featuring your favorite movie characters in baby form and their unique designs in special format.

Each set of Batman Cosbaby (S) Series includes nine cosbabies in individual boxes.
nawww they all so cute.

RabidBEBOP wrote: nawww they all so cute.
They reveal those after I just got this yesterday:

m4st4 wrote:Image
I need this.

Nelson wrote:
I need this.
:tooexcited:

Hustler wrote:Hot Toys Cosbaby (S) Series:
In view of the popularity of the Batman movies series, Hot Toys is proud to present the Cosbaby series from the three Batman movies – Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and the upcoming summer blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises (2012), featuring a total of nine cosbabies, with three characters from each movie.

Each cosbaby stands approximately 3 inches/ 7 cm tall, featuring your favorite movie characters in baby form and their unique designs in special format.

Each set of Batman Cosbaby (S) Series includes nine cosbabies in individual boxes.
Very cute.

Nelson wrote:
I need this.
Expect that to cost a shit ton, and consider how big that thing is to be built to scale so that the ~12" figure fits inside it. The pre-order for the 1/6th scale Tumbler on the Sideshow Collectibles site (the U.S. distributor for Hot Toys if I'm not mistaken) is $470. That said, I need all of these too.

Hot Toys said the Bat was their biggest yet, at 3 feet long I think. Considering their regular figures are about 200 a pop, expect this to be, what, 400-500?

Holy :batman:

SilverHeart wrote:Hot Toys said the Bat was their biggest yet, at 3 feet long I think. Considering their regular figures are about 200 a pop, expect this to be, what, 400-500?
Did they say how big it was? I remember them announcing it was their largest scale project to date, but don't recall anything specific about dimensions. At any rate, yea, it's going to be ridiculous(ly awesome). As for price, my guess is somewhere in the range of $500-600. If their Tumbler re-release is $470 (the originals are going for upwards of $950 on ebay), I can't see The Bat being any cheaper. Oh, and to get a sense of just how big these things are:
EDIT: No, that's not me :lol: