The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batfan175 wrote:
Based4Life wrote:I'm pretty sure they're posters.
naa, they are too colourful to be posters for this film.
Graffiti posters. Not theatrical posters.

Based4Life wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
naa, they are too colourful to be posters for this film.
Graffiti posters. Not theatrical posters.
ah i see...makes sense :).

Based4Life wrote:I'm assuming these designs will be some sort of shirt or posters so I'll post them here.
And heres a clean version of one we've already seen. Man does it give off a Soviet Experiment vibe...

i doubt those are real

look at the pic of Bane...that's not even Hardy's body, that guy is ultra skinny

mchekhov wrote:i doubt those are real

look at the pic of Bane...that's not even Hardy's body, that guy is ultra skinny
:| They are real. They've been shown at a convention.

mchekhov wrote:
Based4Life wrote:I'm assuming these designs will be some sort of shirt or posters so I'll post them here.
And heres a clean version of one we've already seen. Man does it give off a Soviet Experiment vibe...

i doubt those are real

Umm.. They are real, buddy. They're probably stickers or tattoos. And yes, that is Hardy.

THAT is 'ultra-skinny' to you?

What does that make Bale in Machinist?

Simply awful really. They couldn't get a better photo of Bane to use? He looks bored

MMatt wrote:Simply awful really. They couldn't get a better photo of Bane to use? He looks bored
It's for fucking stickers. I don't think deep intense emotion is something they needed for those.

MMatt wrote:Simply awful really. They couldn't get a better photo of Bane to use? He looks bored
I'm going to pull a Vader here and say "You guys are just missing it". have you ever seen old Soviet footage of POW's they experimented on? They look just like that. They sit them down in front of a camera while they record and observe the test subject.

I want this image on my ball sack! I hope to Johanna this is a temporary tattoo! :twothumbsup: