The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
jm9843 wrote:My late night score! Now I'm really looking forward to Catwoman and (especially) Ra's.

Ordered Bane on Amazon earlier. Is the Batman one just a reissue from the TDK set? Because when I saw it at Target the neck looked awful skinny.

Forum Pro
I'm in heaven... :shock: Thanks!
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

I know this is TDK info but did anyone know that there was a Nolanversse version of Firefly released with the TDK toyline??? I wonder if there are any other Nolanized villians floating around....

Nolanoscopy wrote:I know this is TDK info but did anyone know that there was a Nolanversse version of Firefly released with the TDK toyline??? I wonder if there are any other Nolanized villians floating around....
There is a Nolan verse version of Deathstroke as well. I'm pretty sure those were the only two outside the film.

anonymity wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:I know this is TDK info but did anyone know that there was a Nolanversse version of Firefly released with the TDK toyline??? I wonder if there are any other Nolanized villians floating around....
There is a Nolan verse version of Deathstroke as well. I'm pretty sure those were the only two outside the film.

Why did he decide to do this????

By "he" you surely mean the toy company right? Nolan probably doesn't even know those exist. :crazy:

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:By "he" you surely mean the toy company right? Nolan probably doesn't even know those exist. :crazy:
I did mean Nolan. According to what I read, the Firefly toy was based directly off of a design Nolan did.