The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

warnerg wrote:I found this pic of a Bane toy but its more of a spoiler. I don't know if its for real but it said it was official :shock:
Don't worry, they're not spoilers. They stick that kind of stupid crap with the cheap kids toys.

Like remember that time in TDK when Batman pulled out his giant double bladed saw gun?

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:I got me a mini Bane!

Just bought one on Amazon. Just about the most delightfully ridiculous piece of merchandise for this flick.

Are the Movie Masters figures in stores already? If so, I must have them! Where??????

Hustler wrote:Here's a throw with the teaser poster art http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul ... 167391.jsp

Also, does anyone know if these shirts are available in Hot Topic stores yet? I don't see them on their site. http://www.amazon.com/Comics-Knight-Ris ... 024&sr=8-3
I know, Ive been waiting too, Im convinced Im just going to have to make my own shirt lol..I wrote on the other thread that I didnt like the official one they came out nor did I really like the contest winners..I do, however, like the first teaser poster you have on the amazon link, but I really think Im going to have to some how imprint Bane's Rise poster to a shirt somehow..lol

Queen of Hearts wrote:
Hustler wrote:Here's a throw with the teaser poster art http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCul ... 167391.jsp

Also, does anyone know if these shirts are available in Hot Topic stores yet? I don't see them on their site. http://www.amazon.com/Comics-Knight-Ris ... 024&sr=8-3
I know, Ive been waiting too, Im convinced Im just going to have to make my own shirt lol..I wrote on the other thread that I didnt like the official one they came out nor did I really like the contest winners..I do, however, like the first teaser poster you have on the amazon link, but I really think Im going to have to some how imprint Bane's Rise poster to a shirt somehow..lol
I don't think we'll have to wait much longer for shirts to start popping up. Hell, Wal Mart has a few shirts now. Nothing special though. I ended up buying all the contest winners because I liked a few of them and getting all five designs in the set was at a discounted price (I'm actually wearing one as we speak, and I like them even better seeing them in person). I've considered having my own shirts printed, too haha. The problem is, most sites that let you make your own shirts don't allow the use of copyrighted images. I suppose I could try to find somewhere local to have the designs printed on shirts, but then it becomes a quality issue for me. We'll see though, and like I said, there's going to be so much merchandise everywhere soon enough you won't even be thinking about making any of your own. :)

Hustler wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:
I don't think we'll have to wait much longer for shirts to start popping up. Hell, Wal Mart has a few shirts now. Nothing special though. I ended up buying all the contest winners because I liked a few of them and getting all five designs in the set was at a discounted price (I'm actually wearing one as we speak, and I like them even better seeing them in person). I've considered having my own shirts printed, too haha. The problem is, most sites that let you make your own shirts don't allow the use of copyrighted images. I suppose I could try to find somewhere local to have the designs printed on shirts, but then it becomes a quality issue for me. We'll see though, and like I said, there's going to be so much merchandise everywhere soon enough you won't even be thinking about making any of your own. :)
What shirts does Wal-mart have?! :shock:

Bacon wrote:
What shirts does Wal-mart have?! :shock:
Luckily I still had these on my phone, my gf sent them to me and I thought I deleted them. Pretty bad if you ask me. I considered the basic logo one, but she told me it was glow in the dark so that kinda killed it for me.

The Final Battle

Alfred discovers that Bane was the Bandit in Burma they were searching for. Bane survived the forest fire and he came looking for Alfred not Bruce.

ALFRED RISES