TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ComptonTerry wrote:
Pratham wrote: Haters gonna hate.
"Hey look at the weird, colorful environment with that strange cane wieding and/or crazy hairdue having guy played by Johnny Depp sing to some danny elfman music for an hour and a half".

The past 5 Tim Burton movies...
Completely agree. I think the audience are bored of seeing Depp and Burton films. Dark Shadows won't flop, but it won't be successful.

They were really good 10+ years ago, but they've lost their magic. Probably because Burton is now relying on so much cgi.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
"Hey look at the weird, colorful environment with that strange cane wieding and/or crazy hairdue having guy played by Johnny Depp sing to some danny elfman music for an hour and a half".

The past 5 Tim Burton movies...
Completely agree. I think the audience are bored of seeing Depp and Burton films. Dark Shadows won't flop, but it won't be successful.

They were really good 10+ years ago, but they've lost their magic. Probably because Burton is now relying on so much cgi.
Alice in Wonderland was the highest grossing movie of Tim Burtons career and the 2nd highest for Depp.

Golden Age wrote:

Alice in Wonderland was the highest grossing movie of Tim Burtons career and the 2nd highest for Depp.
Because of 3D sales, rising inflation and an already established and well-loved story.

The film sucked.

Golden Age wrote:
Because of 3D sales, rising inflation and an already established and well-loved story.

The film sucked.
Pretty sure that Dark Shadows will be successful. Johnny Depp is a well-loved actor and he's playing a vampire. Vampire is the new sexy ...apparently.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:

The film sucked.
Pretty sure that Dark Shadows will be successful. Johnny Depp is a well-loved actor and he's playing a vampire. Vampire is the new sexy ...apparently.
One question, does he sparkle?
gib sigs

Golden Age wrote:

The film sucked.
It had over a billion dollars in world wide sales. Shitty movie but people love shitty movies. Otherwise the comic book movie fad would have already been over.

Back on track, I'm calling it right now: TDKR Trailer #3 ->Dark Shadows

WBs are just going to ignore The Avengers.
Wish I was wrong. :think:

Yep. Dark Shadows; no question.

Also, is it just me, or do several of you guys change your avatars and sigs on what almost seems like a daily basis?

Wonder if they'll jump on the bandwagon and release a teaser or teasers for the next trailer.

:lol: :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Wonder if they'll jump on the bandwagon and release a teaser or teasers for the next trailer.

:lol: :lol:
That is so stupid :facepalm: