TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Just want to have my say on the now locked 'Official Trailer 3 Griping Thread' and Oblong_Box's utterly stupid complaints. Should make for good comedy value. Feel free to add your 2 cents:

- Bad CGI on those bridge explosions (That was CGI? Looked pretty real to me)
- Bane looks like a small punk in a mask (Trying saying that to his face)
- Levitt just stares with his mouth open like he's got downies (There's more to acting than just dialogue)
- There's no way in hell that kid made a symmetrical bat symbol with that chalk :facepalm:
- In one shot, Bane does this gay hopping punch :wtf:
- That line at the end is vomit :lol:

This guy is a certifiable douchbag! :judge:

TDK010 wrote:Just want to have my say on the now locked 'Official Trailer 3 Griping Thread' and Oblong_Box's utterly stupid complaints. Should make for good comedy value. Feel free to add your 2 cents:

- Levitt just stares with his mouth open like he's got downies (There's more to acting than just dialogue)
- There's no way in hell that kid made a symmetrical bat symbol with that chalk :facepalm:

These aren't even nitpicks. They're just irony used by a retard
"When art imitates life"

TDK010 wrote:Just want to have my say on the now locked 'Official Trailer 3 Griping Thread' and Oblong_Box's utterly stupid complaints. Should make for good comedy value. Feel free to add your 2 cents:

Who the fuck is that?

TROLL ALERT

TDK010 wrote:- There's no way in hell that kid made a symmetrical bat symbol with that chalk :facepalm::
That's not a kid's hand, that's JGL's.
Quite redundant, but still... :-D
Last edited by Oneironaut on May 1st, 2012, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The only criticism I'll give any credit to at all is the hopping Bane punch. Not just that but that whole Image of Batman and Bane missing each other by a long shot. I kind of laughed. Still, I didn't make a big deal out of it. As for everything else, that's just nit picking. Bad CGI on the exploading bridges? How?

ComptonTerry wrote:

The only criticism I'll give any credit to at all is the hopping Bane punch. Not just that but that whole Image of Batman and Bane missing each other by a long shot. I kind of laughed. Still, I didn't make a big deal out of it. As for everything else, that's just nit picking. Bad CGI on the exploading bridges? How?
This will probably make more sense, or at least I hope within the context of the whole fight seen

Thats the 4th time i've watched it and it gets better with every viewing. such a beautiful trailer :clap:

ComptonTerry wrote:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the "hopping Bane punch", it shows how varied Bane is within his range.

ComptonTerry wrote:

He looks like he barely hits the cowl which could be how he broke it off from Bruce's face. Obviously Batman missed because he getting clobbered in the face with also Bane's weight. The "hop" serves a purpose
"When art imitates life"

RabidBEBOP wrote:Thats the 4th time i've watched it and it gets better with every viewing. such a beautiful trailer :clap:
You're only on 4? What's wrong with you?!! :batface: