TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nelson wrote:
cclem wrote:
i agree - whether or not it's off schedule with the other 2 movies, that scene will light people UP if it's shown on national tv...

they better do something at WB... :judge:
Considering that scene is in the theatrical trailer, they could just run a shortened, possibly Bane/football field-centric TV spot. I don't expect anything new.
maybe one disused shot... please. :lol:

Z. Cobb wrote:they must do something with the Superbowl... the Film has american football in it.
Here's to hoping...

I have my doubts on a TDKR teaser during Superbowl week. I would place my bet on a The Avengers teaser, attempting to create more hype than TDKR, but we all know that the Nolan army will take over 2012 :goNF:

07202012 wrote:I have my doubts on a TDKR teaser during Superbowl week. I would place my bet on a The Avengers teaser, attempting to create more hype than TDKR, but we all know that the Nolan army will take over 2012 :goNF:
Totally. I'd guarantee that Avengers will have big media exposure during the Superbowl. Marvel are still playing catch-up to TDKs success, so the ball's in their court. TDKR will get exposure, but it won't need to be anywhere near as crass.

Just started watching Friday Night Lights , Any Given Sunday is one of my favorite sport movies and now TDKR has one epic set piece with American Football as the playground? Yeah, you could say I'm fucking happy. :clap:

m4st4 wrote:Image
Just started watching Friday Night Lights , Any Given Sunday is one of my favorite sport movies and now TDKR has one epic set piece with American Football as the playground? Yeah, you could say I'm fucking happy. :clap:
The football scenes in Jerry Maguire made the rest of the film bearable.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
The football scenes in Jerry Maguire made the rest of the film bearable.
Football just looks appealing to me, these epic gladiator (fancy) arenas. Here in Europe it's all about our Football, you know, the boring one (sorry fans), but this one - Me likey. :-D And of course thumbs up for TDKR! :twothumbsup:

Wait, wait, wait. Someone in Europe likes American Football?! And they post here!?

You are my hero.

Nolan4Life wrote:Wait, wait, wait. Someone in Europe likes American Football?! And they post here!?

You are my hero.
Haha, you damn betcha, I'm trying to catch my monthly NFL dosage on Eurosport, nothing overly hardcore but I like watching it.

There was a whole two minute Inception TV spot used for the superbowl, right? I don't see why this wouldn't have one as well given that it already has more hype than Inception (not from me personally, I can't remember how excited I was for that film).