Edit Voice or Pedal Faster?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Do you think the Voice requires editing?

Poll ended at December 27th, 2011, 4:45 pm

No, I hear him fine/ I want the voice to stay as it is because it is important to the performance
68%
Yes, they need to edit the voice, because I will be irritated when i can't fully make out what Bane is saying
32%

Total votes: 104

You guys need to stop being fanboys. The bottom line is we should be able to understand what Bane says. END OF STORY.

Allstar wrote:You guys need to stop being fanboys. The bottom line is we should be able to understand what Bane says. END OF STORY.
STFU

Allstar wrote:You guys need to stop being fanboys. The bottom line is we should be able to understand what Bane says. END OF STORY.
I do understand what he says. It seems you have a hearing problem.

m4st4 wrote:
Armandhammer wrote:Lol, cause a poll on Nolan fans would mean much. A little thing called bias. :roll:

Here's your exact same poll from IGN. Take a look at their results.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/121/1215198p1.html
Fuck IGN. We're NOLANFANS, and who are you? Name your allegiance! :ninja:
Um, IGN is a media hub for games and movies. So those votes are, to a degree, somewhat representative of the greater community.

Nolan fans is home to extremists who sometimes forget what an opinion is.

My allegiance is with Nutella 8-)

Mason wrote:
I understand after watching it multiple times but the first viewing I could barely make shit out.

elixxxer wrote:For the last time, the mix just needs slight tweaking. That's not a criticism aimed at Nolan or Hardy, because the voice is perfect, but Hardy's performance deserves to be heard and heard well.
They do not understand. :lol:

Armandhammer wrote:Lol, cause a poll on Nolan fans would mean much. A little thing called bias. :roll:

Here's your exact same poll from IGN. Take a look at their results.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/121/1215198p1.html
I just saw that earlier. Good to bring that up.

A slight tweak would be welcome for me, I'm more concerned about retaining Hardy's performance.
Do you... like pineapple?

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote:
I understand after watching it multiple times but the first viewing I could barely make shit out.
Clean your ears and sitcha ass down.

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote:
Fair enough.

Mason wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Fair enough.
So.. I do not want that to happen my first viewing with all the other Bane scenes in the movie. The voice in the trailer is easily heard.. let's hope it is as coherent as that for the whole movie.