What if it sucks?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
It's possible. I said the same thing about TDK/Inception and they both turned out to be good. So hopefully this one turns out well. It's good to be skeptical and keep an open mind though. You never know what could happen.

If it sucks it sucks doesn't it. The fate of nations doesn't depend on TDKR being successful.
Unfortunately.

WELL then...
i mean, the prologue is good, but just ok, not brilliant! as the dark knight.
and the trailer, the last twenty seconds were incredible, but the rest was corny and stupid, especially that cgi shot of the football player, the prisoners breaking out (guy on far left) and a lot of other things. The film could still end up being bad.

thefirerises97 wrote:WELL then...
and the trailer, the last twenty seconds were incredible, but the rest was corny and stupid, especially that cgi shot of the football player, the prisoners breaking out (guy on far left) and a lot of other things. The film could still end up being bad.
:facepalm: Go away with that bullshit.

Nolan4Life wrote:
Go find a hole and die in it fanboy ;)

thefirerises97 wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
Go find a hole and die in it fanboy ;)
I'll gladly take my great films and BILLIONS of dollars that Chris has made with me.

i mean, the prologue is good, but just ok, not brilliant!
I like you

GothamGirl wrote:
i mean, the prologue is good, but just ok, not brilliant!
I like you
lol wow

It's going to be great. Not the best movie of all time, but I doubt Nolan would make a movie just to make a trilogy. Plus does it really matter if it does? We're all going to see it. Some will love it, some will say it's okay. But even if the early reviews say it sucks, we're all gonna go see it.
#suckit

and the trailer, the last twenty seconds were incredible, but the rest was corny and stupid, especially that cgi shot of the football player, the prisoners breaking out (guy on far left) and a lot of other things.
+1
The film could still end up being bad.
Could, But I seriously doubt about it.