Bane is too small

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This has been a huge topic of discussion ever since Hardy was casted as Bane. I was looking forward to seeing the prologue primarily to see whether they were able to make Bane look bigger. Everyone had talked about how Nolan would use camera angles/trickery to make Bane look taller, frequently referencing the hobbits from the lord of the rings trilogy. I was somewhat relieved with the shot shown at the end of the first teaser trailer, with Batman staggering backwards as Bane walked toward him. In that shot, Bane looked huge. However, the prologue showed no evidence of this. Bane looked like one of those 5'6 gym meat heads who are constantly trying to overcompensate for their lack of height. So my question is this - are we going to get the teaser trailer Bane or the normal sized Bane?

He was fuckin kneeling...

No he isn't.

Who gives a flying fuck. All that matters is whether or not he can kick Batman's ass. I think we have our answer on that.

His size is fine.. he just needs to be either the same size as Batman or bigger. I'd rather him be more talented as a fighter than some big idiot
"When art imitates life"

I think his size is fine, he suits Nolan's Batman, He isn't hulking but it works for him. Nolan's it trying to bring out his physical and mental presence equally.

The prologue shows us continuous footage of Bane, so it's safe to say we'll get that Bane (or close to it, Nolan's probably not going to mess around too much with Venom). The coat he gets later on makes him look awesome though.
Do you... like pineapple?

Jesus... I can't believe this is another "complaint" forum. Not that I have a problem with people having a different opinion, but this is just getting ridiculous. Everyone is complaining about every single part of the prologue, the teaser and the characters. Bane's voice, Bane's size, Bane's shoes, the CIA guy, the football field, Nolan's shirts, I don't know what the hell could come next. And this is really an irregular behaviour because have you seen such high level of complaining before? Like "oh my god, I think Optimus Prime should have a darker red paintjob", or "Leo's coat really makes him look like a douche in Shutter Island"? No. I think the reason for this are the huge, really huge, I mean big, giant, enormous expectations. We really should calm down and enjoy the freaking movie and all its trailers and characters. But complaining about it on a sub-atomic level... this is becoming really frustrating.

Let's complain about Bane's wrist brace.

Your dick is too small