The Dark Knight Rises GIFs

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
gib sigs

That was harder than the pit.
"When art imitates life"

And there I just imagine his alarm clock blasting "deshi deshi basarah basarah deshi deshi basarah basarah"...

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
And there I just imagine his alarm clock blasting "deshi deshi basarah basarah deshi deshi basarah basarah"...
For the past two years (the day after I saw Inception) I've had my alarm clock set to "Non Je Regrette Rien"...I may have to update it...

hotsauce32 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
For the past two years (the day after I saw Inception) I've had my alarm clock set to "Non Je Regrette Rien"...I may have to update it...
Haha I had ''Half Remembered Dream'' as my alarm clock for the first year. I never thought of using ''Deshi Deshi Basarah Barasarah''

Mindheist wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:
Haha I had ''Half Remembered Dream'' as my alarm clock for the first year. I never thought of using ''Deshi Deshi Basarah Barasarah''
I have Bane's Blackgate speech as my alarm clock on my phone. :-D So the first thing I hear in the morning is, "Let me tell you the truth about Harvey Dent..." :lol:

Baniac wrote:
Mindheist wrote:
I have Bane's Blackgate speech as my alarm clock on my phone. :-D So the first thing I hear in the morning is, "Let me tell you the truth about Harvey Dent..." :lol:
That's awesome!! lol... I love when he says... "I can no longer live with my lie"..and of all the LIARS of all the CORRUPT......throwing Gordon's words back at him...epic! That's our boy!! :-)

If you need to get outta bed you need "Why Do We Fall?"
Sigs???

I laughed so hard while watching this on Blu-ray, because it was in IMAX. Why would Nolan want that shot in IMAX?

BlairCo wrote:
I laughed so hard while watching this on Blu-ray, because it was in IMAX. Why would Nolan want that shot in IMAX?
Because Christian Bale.