The Dark Knight Rises GIFs

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Based4Life wrote:Image
:clap:

Nolanoscopy wrote:I hope we see the trains in TDKR. There wasn't much if any of them in TDK.
This is from the "Nokia Trailer"

diegomarino81 wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:I hope we see the trains in TDKR. There wasn't much if any of them in TDK.

Thank Christ the Monorail is in the film.

Based4Life wrote:Image
:thumbup:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

BlairCo wrote:
diegomarino81 wrote:

Thank Christ the Monorail is in the film.
I'm very happy as well. It was kind of a huge deal in BB so I would hope theyd at least mention it again. Does anybody know if there were monorails in TDK? if so, pic.

Nolanoscopy wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Thank Christ the Monorail is in the film.
I'm very happy as well. It was kind of a huge deal in BB so I would hope theyd at least mention it again. Does anybody know if there were monorails in TDK? if so, pic.
Yep there were, hard to spot though.

I had no idea they kept the monorails in TDK. And now in TDKR?

Good eyes, people! :thumbup:

RabidBEBOP wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Yep there were, hard to spot though.
Does TDKR have the same Wanye Enterprises building as TDK? It bothered me that they switched buildings from BB to TDK, even thoough I know they explained it.

I'm also glad to see them use the Wayne logo from BB on the promotional letter from Lucius.

Nolanoscopy wrote:Does TDKR have the same Wanye Enterprises building as TDK? It bothered me that they switched buildings from BB to TDK, even thoough I know they explained it.
Wikipedia wrote:The Trump Tower replaced the Richard J. Daley Center as the location for the headquarters of Wayne Enterprises.