[SPOILERS] The "prison" in the trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
at this point we need separate threads because there are too many posts, and interesting bits get lost in the shuffle

that can't be Gotham, can it? This is where Bruce and Tom Conti talk in the trailer and he tells him the chanting means "Rise"

Shit that looks awesome. Reminds me of Saito's castle. Great scenery to bring into a Batman movie, I think this aspect alone will top TDK.

I am pretty sure it was Michael Caine who said that in the trailer.

You have my attention.

Where is this pic from?

NHassell14 wrote:I am pretty sure it was Michael Caine who said that in the trailer.

nope...Tom Conti

I love what Nolan is doing with the cult aspect of the League of Shadows. It really shows how dangerous fanatics can be/are. And that picture really reminds me of some religious structure
Last edited by dafox on December 15th, 2011, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When art imitates life"

Haven't seen the trailer yet. But that cannot be Gotham.

Forum Pro
Law
NHassell14 wrote:I am pretty sure it was Michael Caine who said that in the trailer.

Wrong. Tom Conti.

Tell Me Oh Khuda

That Rajasthan is a favourite destination for tourists is no breaking news.But over the past few years there has been a significant surge in the number of movies being shot here.It seems that the filmwallahs are no longer interested in the Swiss Alps or the exotic beaches;they now want to capture Rajasthans scenic beauty.And it is not just Bollywood thats coming here to shoot,even Hollywood filmmakers have been location scouting in the exotic state.And as the year 2010 has come to an end,JT brings you the lowdown of the shooting scene in the state.A few days ago,there was strong buzz that director Christopher Nolan had come to Jaipur scouting for locations for his upcoming flick The Dark Knight Rises.
--From the Jaipur Times, December 30th, 2010

That is where that in the photo is from...
Last edited by MagnarTheGreat on December 15th, 2011, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.