TDKR Fan Videos

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
dadosaboya wrote:
poplar wrote:That was the best 2 minutes since I have seen Bruce getting out of a Pit. Seriously.

But I'm still waiting for video of parallels between BB and TDKR
Thanks a lot, poplar! :twothumbsup: Too bad I lost the video I was making about the trilogy. Guess it would've been something close to what you want to see. Maybe I'll still do it sometime.
It was great dado, but why no HD? :(
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:It was great dado, but why no HD? :(
It's a sad story: a while ago, there was a power failure in my neighborhood that fried both my desktop and my laptop computer. Now, I'm working at home with a vintage iMac mini that does not have the goods to support HD footage. Plus, this was made in its jurassic iMovie program. Soon I'll be better equiped. Glad you've enjoyed it! :twothumbsup:

poplar wrote:I'm still waiting for video of parallels between BB and TDKR
Is this what you been looking for? Thought it was pretty good. Don't know if it was posted before, but anyway...

dadosaboya wrote:
poplar wrote:I'm still waiting for video of parallels between BB and TDKR
Is this what you been looking for? Thought it was pretty good. Don't know if it was posted before, but anyway...

No it doesn't exactly meet my expectations ; )
I want to see a video showing a scene from BB like in a docks when a Falcone man is screaming "Where are you" and Batman is behind him saying "Here" and right after that scene from sewers where Catwoman is bringing Batman to Bane ("He's behind you" ; "Who" ; "Me"). This is great parallel and between those movies they are tons of it.

poplar wrote:
dadosaboya wrote: Is this what you been looking for? Thought it was pretty good. Don't know if it was posted before, but anyway...

No it doesn't exactly meet my expectations ; )
I want to see a video showing a scene from BB like in a docks when a Falcone man is screaming "Where are you" and Batman is behind him saying "Here" and right after that scene from sewers where Catwoman is bringing Batman to Bane ("He's behind you" ; "Who" ; "Me"). This is great parallel and between those movies they are tons of it.
That's far from being the best parallel...

Syncopy wrote:
Pretty damn good, if a little fast-paced. That music doesn't sound exactly like the score, however. A cover?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
Syncopy wrote:
Pretty damn good, if a little fast-paced. That music doesn't sound exactly like the score, however. A cover?
Little bit too fast-paced indeed, but I want that cover (if it's one)!

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: Pretty damn good, if a little fast-paced. That music doesn't sound exactly like the score, however. A cover?
Believe I found it, could be this cover by (according to Youtube) London Music Works.

Once again Syncopy, pretty good job.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Believe I found it, could be this cover by (according to Youtube) London Music Works.

Once again Syncopy, pretty good job.
Awesome, you rock! :twothumbsup: