TDKR Rated R???

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
"He's brutal. Brutal. He's a big dude who's incredibly clinical, in the fact that he has a result-based and oriented fighting style. It's not about fighting. It's about carnage. The style is heavy-handed, heavy-footed, it's nasty. Anything from small-joint manipulation to crushing skulls, crushing rib cages, stamping on shins and knees and necks and collarbones and snapping heads off and tearing his fists through chests, ripping out spinal columns. He is a terrorist in mentality as well as brutal action. He's a smashing machine. He's a wrecking ball. If we're going to shoot somebody, shoot the pregnant woman or the old lady first. Make sure everybody stands up. He's a terrorist in his mentality as well as brutal actions. He's horrible piece of work."-Tom Hardy
After reading this,i thought by myself "Will this movie be Rated R???"

'Snapping Heads Off' is not really Nolans style is it?
i dont care if it happens,but it was intresting to read.

MrBatman wrote:
"Will this movie be Rated R???"
No.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
MrBatman wrote:
No.
Thats an great argument.

please explain yourself.

MrBatman wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
No.
Thats an great argument.

please explain yourself.
Studios would NEVER allow that.NEVER.Too much money would be lost.But it makes me jizz everytime just thinking about R rated Inception or TDK or BB.

Mr. Caine wrote:
MrBatman wrote: Thats an great argument.

please explain yourself.
Studios would NEVER allow that.NEVER.Too much money would be lost.But it makes me jizz everytime just thinking about R rated Inception or TDK or BB.
What Mr.Caine said.
The other two have been PG-13, and that is what this one will be.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Welcome to nolanfans, noob.

DoubleD wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Studios would NEVER allow that.NEVER.Too much money would be lost.But it makes me jizz everytime just thinking about R rated Inception or TDK or BB.
What Mr.Caine said.
The other two have been PG-13, and that is what this one will be.
okay close topic we know enough :lol:

m4st4 wrote:noob.
your english is very good.

If they made a R rated version and a PG-13 version that might be a good idea. Of course I'd have to see the R rated version. Ripping out spines and crushing skulls. Who doesn't want to see that?

warnerg wrote:If they made a R rated version and a PG-13 version that might be a good idea. Of course I'd have to see the R rated version. Ripping out spines and crushing skulls. Who doesn't want to see that?
Baconboy