TDKR can't match TDK

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:Damn nice avatar
Thanks.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Damn nice avatar
Thanks.
I also approve.

This is where I expect it to end up. Possibly swap Inception with TDKR if it's really good.
Do you... like pineapple?

The prologue of TDK was better than TDKR, so the count is: TDK 1 TDKR 0

I'm just kidding, i hope the next week we have the new trailer in the official site. :-D :batface:

I can imagine people with sharp knives poking me when I say this, but I always thought TDK was an incredibly overrated movie. Heath was incredible, the scope was great, but somehow the story never got me really interested. I still enjoy watching it.

That said, the bootleg trailer blew me away. The scale of things, the premise, the sinister approach they took on Bane, a mysterious take on Selina, set pieces - it's mind-blowing. Personally, I think it'll rule TDK on every aspect. Even Joker/Bane.
TDKR is the fruition of BB and TDK, and with Inception Nolan learned how to do handle >epic<.

shadoW wrote:I can imagine people with sharp knives poking me when I say this, but I always thought TDK was an incredibly overrated movie. Heath was incredible, the scope was great, but somehow the story never got me really interested. I still enjoy watching it.

That said, the bootleg trailer blew me away. The scale of things, the premise, the sinister approach they took on Bane, a mysterious take on Selina, set pieces - it's mind-blowing. Personally, I think it'll rule TDK on every aspect. Even Joker/Bane.
TDKR is the fruition of BB and TDK, and with Inception Nolan learned how to do handle >epic<.
Brb. I need to go get some knives to poke you with. :twisted:

I can only ask myself:
Remember the time when you ware disappointed at the choice of Bane and Catwoman being in the film? Neither do I.
Remember when you were still a bit dubious over where the movie would go and how it'd look like before seeing any real pics or footage? Neither do I.

This movie will be so different from TDK, the same way TDK was different from Begins.
With the stuff we've seen so far we know that the scope of the movie will be epic, it will feature potentially top notch performances from the whole cast, great action sequences and a very tragic and serious (not much comic relief, and that's why the general story and, quite importantly, the choice of the villain differs so drastically from that of TDK) approach to the story.
It'll be a blast, and the fact that there's more than 7 months to wait for it is heartbreaking.

Skyab23 wrote:How can someone with a mask display such emotion and variability?
The eyes are visible. That's really all you need.

Bale still manages to emote with a mask on. You know how he's feeling all the time.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

prince0gotham wrote:Image
He has something to say about that
"When art imitates life"