Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You know you spend too much time on NolanFans when you start having dreams about other members.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

nowseed wrote:
DoubleD wrote:You know you spend too much time on NolanFans when you start having dreams about other members.
Funny thing is....I don't. I visit NF every day, but not for too long (and as u can see in my profile, I'm not a regular poster).
As I said before, I don't understand why I had this dream, I simply can't.

lol at thread. i am happy i have not seen a trailer or read a headline yet.

So, which of them was the better actor?

nowseed wrote:Before telling you about the dream I had last night, I must tell you I am sane (damn, that's what insane people say :think: :lol: ).
It was one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time, and it's related with two members of Nolan Fans: TehBatGetsBraked and Talli (don't ask me why, because I don't fucking know :| ).

So here we go:

In the dream, TehBatGetsBraked is trying to impersonate Bane. He shaved his head, put the mask, and a similar coat to Bane's (mainly black in this case). He was talking with a grave, mechanic voice (or trying to) and he was doing this in my neighbourhood, in front of my house (I'm telling ya, crazy dream).
Then the dream changes, and TehBatGetsBraked is with Talli, both are sat around a table. TehBatGetsBraked is still with his Bane costume, and Talli.....TOO. He made his own version, and also shaved his head :lol: . Imagine the situation: Talli and TehBatGetsBraked sitting in chairs facing each other, and talking someway similar to Bane. Both with coats, masks etc.
The funny thing is that, at some point, Talli tries to make an effort to be as good as Hardy, so he starts moving his body and hands a lot (showing how "good" he is when it comes to body language :facepalm: :lol: ). It was so fricking weird and funny.
After that, the dream changes again, and they are both in which appears to be TehBatGetsBraked's room. They are tryting to improve Bane's impersonation and they are adding stuff to their costumes. Suddenly, a girl breaks into the room (TehBatGetsBraked's sister in theory) and says to them they should really stop being so freaky and stupid with all the Bane stuff. The alarm clock sounds, I wake up.

I leave you a few minutes to digest this insane situation :lol: (I still can't understand why I dreamed this, and why both Talli and TehBatGetsBraked; I don't know them, I don't talk to them; I barely (or never) have refered to them with comments in threads......MINDFUCK).
Its obvious that Talli and TheBatGetsbraked were trying to perform an inception on you with the goal of convincing you that Bane's voice is awesome. This makes sense since Talli loves Tom Hardy. Its safe to say that they failed since you thought it was hilarious.
"When art imitates life"

nowseed wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:So, which of them was the better actor?
TehBatGetsBraked for sure. Talli was trying way too much. FAIL :facepalm: :lol:
Talli's Bane impressions are absolutely cringe-worthy. It's hilarious. :lol:

Mason wrote:
nowseed wrote:
Talli's Bane impressions are absolutely cringe-worthy. It's hilarious. :lol:
Do you have a link to that? I haven't heard it, lol.

@nowseed

Did you have some snakcs or just eat a few minutes before going to sleep? Were you think about NF before going to sleep?

nowseed wrote:Before telling you about the dream I had last night, I must tell you I am sane (damn, that's what insane people say :think: :lol: ).
It was one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long time, and it's related with two members of Nolan Fans: TehBatGetsBraked and Talli (don't ask me why, because I don't fucking know :| ).

So here we go:

In the dream, TehBatGetsBraked is trying to impersonate Bane. He shaved his head, put the mask, and a similar coat to Bane's (mainly black in this case). He was talking with a grave, mechanic voice (or trying to) and he was doing this in my neighbourhood, in front of my house (I'm telling ya, crazy dream).
Then the dream changes, and TehBatGetsBraked is with Talli, both are sat around a table. TehBatGetsBraked is still with his Bane costume, and Talli.....TOO. He made his own version, and also shaved his head :lol: . Imagine the situation: Talli and TehBatGetsBraked sitting in chairs facing each other, and talking someway similar to Bane. Both with coats, masks etc.
The funny thing is that, at some point, Talli tries to make an effort to be as good as Hardy, so he starts moving his body and hands a lot (showing how "good" he is when it comes to body language :facepalm: :lol: ). It was so fricking weird and funny.
After that, the dream changes again, and they are both in which appears to be TehBatGetsBraked's room. They are tryting to improve Bane's impersonation and they are adding stuff to their costumes. Suddenly, a girl breaks into the room (TehBatGetsBraked's sister in theory) and says to them they should really stop being so freaky and stupid with all the Bane stuff. The alarm clock sounds, I wake up.

I leave you a few minutes to digest this insane situation :lol: (I still can't understand why I dreamed this, and why both Talli and TehBatGetsBraked; I don't know them, I don't talk to them; I barely (or never) have refered to them with comments in threads......MINDFUCK).
HA LOLWUT!

And I do have a sister!
Sigs???

nowseed wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:So, which of them was the better actor?
Im a terrible actor :sick:
Sigs???