Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
nowseed wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
HA LOLWUT!

And I do have a sister!
HA! Didn't know that. This is getting creepier by the minute! :oldmanface:
Do you know what I look like?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
nowseed wrote:
HA! Didn't know that. This is getting creepier by the minute! :oldmanface:
We all know how you look, with that Bane t-shirt of yours.
I can't imagine you as Bane though.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
We all know how you look, with that Bane t-shirt of yours.
I can't imagine you as Bane though.
Oh righttt...
Sigs???

I had a dream where John Blake is The Joker in disguise :batface:
did a little plastic surgery and so on...

Just recently, I had this weird ass dream.
I think I was in Staunton Island in Grand Theft Auto 3.
I had 5 stars, and these police vehicles were coming for me, so I ran up to a black tumbler in front of me, pulled the Batman out of it, and started to drive it.
Everything the tumbler touched blew up, and then a military camouflage tumbler drove in front of me, and Bane walked out of it.
I started to drive away, but Bane was fast, and he pulled me out of my tumbler. He then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. :wtf:

Then I woke up.

07202012 wrote:Just recently, I had this weird ass dream.
I had 5 stars, and these police vehicles were coming for me, so I ran up to a black tumbler in front of me, pulled the Batman out of it, and started to drive it.
Everything the tumbler touched blew up, and then a military camouflage tumbler drove in front of me, and Bane walked out of it.
I started to drive away, but Bane was fast, and he pulled me out of my tumbler. He then proceeded to beat the shit out of me. :wtf:

Then I woke up.
That sounds like a pretty good dream, up until the bit with Bane.

Then I woke up.
Haha, brilliant. There are mods on the PC which can let you drive the tumbler in GTAIV. You could probably turn your dream into an hilarious YouTube video if you could re-enact it.

I was dreaming, that I was on the first showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" (which is quite impossible beacuse I'm from Europe :lol: ). The first half of the film was quite interesting but nothing special for me :batface: But then I had to go out, beacuse there was a break, but when it ended, they didn't let me in and I was really angry :suicide: And, I don't know why, there weren't many people in the cinema. Well my dreams are often ridicuolus, especially that one :oldmanface:

thedisabledcubicle wrote:

Then I woke up.
Haha, brilliant. There are mods on the PC which can let you drive the tumbler in GTAIV. You could probably turn your dream into an hilarious YouTube video if you could re-enact it.
Damn, seriously?
:o Tumbler in GTA IV. *drool

Oh, I had a dream that Bane was intentionally changing his accent to fool people about his place of origin and create a mystique.