Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TomClaydon wrote:Everyone vote godamnit!
More than once at that. Let's get this thing uncovered.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I really hope that still with cat woman inside.

Hey whats that to the top left on the Batman cover? It looks like it has to little notches on the top? Do you think it's just a building or something?

damn who could the 2 gothamites possibly be? lol

looks like Rag's info was right. They're going to promote the showdown like a boxing match between heavy weights.

the interesting bit, if its accurate, is that they say Bane is a Gothamite. :eh:

Forum Pro
Law
mchekhov wrote:damn who could the 2 gothamites possibly be? lol

looks like Rag's info was right. They're going to promote the showdown like a boxing match between heavy weights.

the interesting bit, if its accurate, is that they say Bane is a Gothamite. :eh:
Probably meaning at the time of all the destruction he has a suite at Wayne Inn

looks like Batman either has his fists up guarding his face, or he's aiming a weapon (the tilt of his head looks like he has a rifle tucked in his shoulder)

It would be sick if in the Batman pic was him actually holding Selina towards his chest.

The Batman is intriguing. I wonder if it's a bruised up/bloodied Batman. That would be awesome.

here's something interesting to talk about

I've no reason to believe this is true based on what we heard but someone said that Tom based his Bane voice on part Hannibal Lector and part on Tony Montana.....regardless, that would make for an interesting vocal concoction

mchekhov wrote:I've no reason to believe this is true based on what we heard but someone said that Tom based his Bane voice on part Hannibal Lector and part on Tony Montana.....regardless, that would make for an interesting vocal concoction
Makes sense, I could see his character being a combination of those two as well.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.