Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
On November 24th Empire Magazine will launch their brand new The Dark Knight Rises issue with separate covers featuring two of Gotham’s residents. In order for them to be revealed, it’s up to you to vote. Each vote will work towards revealing more of the cover.
http://www.empireonline.com/rises/reveal.asp

- On set in Gotham
- First official pics
- Nolan talks.

apw wrote:
On November 24th Empire Magazine will launch their brand new The Dark Knight Rises issue with separate covers featuring two of Gotham’s residents. In order for them to be revealed, it’s up to you to vote. Each vote will work towards revealing more of the cover.
http://www.empireonline.com/rises/reveal.asp

- On set in Gotham
- First official pics
- Nolan talks.
Sweet Jesus!!! :o :o :o

Kewl.

Of course I chose BANE. Speaking of which, Bane looks massive in the silhouette.

Seems like this information I posted in the 'PLOT SPECULATION' thread is legitimate...

From SHH's RAGANORK8:
Bane is a successful villain. He comes into Gotham with a plan executes it and stops anyone who tries to stop him. He's tactical and smart he knows who to apply pressure to and who to get rid of however he has a short fuse and when Batman begins to gain the upper hand Bane resorts to drastic measures.

The device, whatever it is, GOES OFF at some point and destroys a massive part of Gotham State and cripples the entire city. Law enforcement is useless against it and in fear of another attack in other major cities or in Gotham again people are quiet about trying to stop Bane head on. This leads to a depressive state in Gotham where fear of the machine and Bane's use of it keeps Gotham in line.

Gotham becomes what it was pre-BB and Catwoman is somewhat of a mirror of Joe Chill. Desperate, she resorts to crime to get what she wants and in a critical moment she has to decide whether to let her desperation get to her like Chill or to use her desperation for something else. we know what she chooses...or do we?

Tate is Talia.

John Blake is a rookie cop but with a deep affiliation with Gotham, someone struggling to make a difference after the death of Harvey Dent spurs Gotham into trying to do well for itself; this means hunting Batman but Gordon serves as a psuedo-anchor for Blake but when he's taken out of the picture Blake is thrown into a situation where he has to make choices on his own and decide how and when to fight against Bane and what it means to be a Gothamite

Gordon is a major player in this film. Akin to what Palpatine's part in ROTS was compared to the other films

Bridge shoot seemed to be a perilous one. St. Swithens is back again and it looks like these boys are in some trouble. Perhaps they're sight seeing or something but at the drop of a dime suddenly everyone panics, several people go running and the kids run back into the bus in a very heavy clamor.

Also, Got to see some of the night shoot from the other day, I never once saw Catwoman But I could tell Batman was talking to someone. Whatever the conversation was, he didn't look...Happy. It's hard to tell what he looked like but the exchanged looked somewhat charged. Also he looked as if he was talking to the Batwing...

All I know is that I was told by my guy that they're going to start the promotional campaign getting people used to both Batman and Bane. He was saying that it seemed they want to do a two fold marketing strategy: The first ChrisB mentioned first with Batman and the Batcave trying to reintroduce us into a more traditional looking setting for Batman. Reacquainting us to Batman and then having some definite looks at Bane. So the audience can ponder this monster on their own for a little while.

Somewhat of a This guy Vs. This Guy kind of thing. You'll see two worlds and Gotham is going to be trapped between them in some way.
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debb ... /?a=49875#
Last edited by JONATHAN3D on November 18th, 2011, 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hell yeahs. Can't wait.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Bane, all the way. And damn I want Catwoman inside that feisty issue! :-D Now, I need more money.

m4st4 wrote:Bane, all the way. And damn I want Catwoman inside that feisty issue! :-D Now, I need more money.
A Catwoman cover would have been kewl.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Bane, all the way. And damn I want Catwoman inside that feisty issue! :-D Now, I need more money.
That'll be January then. :-D

Forum Pro
Law
Finally something official, even though we already know what they both look like ..

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
That'll be January then. :-D
Haha yeah, they'll be posting TDKR covers until July 2012.
Law_of_4 wrote:Finally something official, even though we already know what they both look like ..
Yup, and in 6 (six) days we'll get official nolan quotes, pictures and yup, I'm already losing it. :wtf: