Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
thedisabledcubicle wrote:Didn't someone claim here that a scene was shot in which Bane places his mask over Batman's face?

If Bats gets broken then Bane giving him the mask to counteract the pain could be his method of torturing him. Injure Batman severely, but keep him alive on the drug and force him to watch Gotham crumble?
I remember that too - would be f*cking epic if it's true.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Holy cat shit Batman. What an awesome sight to wake up to.

Christopher Nolan is a frigging genius I tell ya.

Genius.

Now excuse me while I go clean myself up.

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

No mention of Catwoman, though. Empire say they were told in advance they couldn't even ask about her.

Posting here too in case anyone misses it:
From Drew McWeeney of HitFix
Our first best look at what he's got up his sleeve will be the six-minute prologue sequence in IMAX that is playing exclusively in front of the 70MM IMAX engagements of "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol." The people who I've talked to who have seen the six-minute segment just smile at the mention of it, and I've been told to expect something on a much larger scale than the opening bank robbery from "The Dark Knight" which played in front of the IMAX prints of "I Am Legend." That's going to be the moment where we really get a sense of what tone to expect from this one, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be very different than either of the first two films.
As if I couldn't be any more psyched today.

Awesome pictures ! Christopher Nolan is a genius ! :goNF:

Beetles wrote:Apparently there's only 2 more photos we haven't seen:
Batman on the Batpod
Nolan and Wally with the IMAX camera
Could you post them?

Asanty wrote:
Beetles wrote:Apparently there's only 2 more photos we haven't seen:
Batman on the Batpod
Nolan and Wally with the IMAX camera
Could you post them?
Sadly I don't have them. I got the info browsing SHH. :(

In terms of finishing our story and increasing its scope, we were trying to craft an epic...

- Christopher Nolan
:tooexcited:

Beetles wrote:
In terms of finishing our story and increasing its scope, we were trying to craft an epic...

- Christopher Nolan
:tooexcited:
I just fucking died.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures.