Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
jibran wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Sorry to burst your buble but that was noticed loooong time ago in production photos.
No bubbles have been burst, I've been trying to limit my exposure to some of the production, more exciting for me.
Kewl.Now I hope that MMatt is already working on some mind-blowing avatars of bane :tooexcited:

Nolan4Life wrote:COME AT ME BATMAN

In the batcave possibly?

The pictures are awesome. Can't wait to get a copy. The subscribers' cover is brilliant by the way. :thumbup:

You can just tell with the way everything is shaping that Oldman wasn't lying when he said that Chris had outdone himself.

This looks stunning.

Nolan4Life wrote:
THE BREATHING MECHINISM: " He was injured early in his story. Hes suffering from pain and he needs gas to survive. He cannot survive the pain without the mask. The pipes from the mask go back along his jawline and feed into the thing at the back where there are two cannisters of what ever it is..the anasthetic"
hmmm... so those who thought Bane was being given something to survive instead of using the pipes to grow bigger and stronger were correct.

That would be so damn cool if Bane, after deducing that Batman is Bruce Wayne, confronts him at the Batcave.

That said, that fight could be the first time he ever meets Bane near halfway through the film or it could be right at the end with the aforementioned cave and all. Bah, too much excitement, too much speculation.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:That would be so damn cool if Bane, after deducing that Batman is Bruce Wayne, confronts him at the Batcave.

That said, that fight could be the first time he ever meets Bane near halfway through the film or it could be right at the end with the aforementioned cave and all. Bah, too much excitement, too much speculation.
I know! This scenario is one that I'm looking forward to the most if it happens.

To those of us here on the board right now, aren't we all happy to be awake right now? ;)

Beetles wrote:
jibran wrote:That would be so damn cool if Bane, after deducing that Batman is Bruce Wayne, confronts him at the Batcave.

I know! This scenario is one that I'm looking forward to the most if it happens.

To those of us here on the board right now, aren't we all happy to be awake right now? ;)
I stayed up all night because of this.

Beetles wrote:

Different time zones :P

Mr. Caine wrote:
Beetles wrote: I know! This scenario is one that I'm looking forward to the most if it happens.

Diffrent time zones :P
9:34PM where I'm at :D

2:36 PM here