Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:not if you were paying attention to the people who were trying to tell you there was enough evidence to say that the chase scene is from a diff part of the story
And by "the people" you mean yourself, right? Yeah, because you know so much more about The Dark Knight Rises than the rest of us do. Speaking of knowing more about the film than the rest of us, how's that January wrap-up looking? :lol:

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
mchekhov wrote:not if you were paying attention to the people who were trying to tell you there was enough evidence to say that the chase scene is from a diff part of the story
And by "the people" you mean yourself, right? Yeah, because you know so much more about The Dark Knight Rises than the rest of us do. Speaking of knowing more about the film than the rest of us, how's that January wrap-up looking? :lol:
Oh snap!

I like this guy.

Seeing Bane hold up the picture of Harvey makes me wonder: with the film taking place 8 years after TDK, why would Bane be holding a picture of the district attorney? It doesn't make much sense to me as to why the people of Gotham would even have in the recess of their mind what happened 8 years ago. I'm a bit skeptical about this 8 year jump forward. I could see a 2 year jump forward and the people still remember Harvey and everything that happened..but 8 years?

Skyab23 wrote:Seeing Bane hold up the picture of Harvey makes me wonder: with the film taking place 8 years after TDK, why would Bane be holding a picture of the district attorney? It doesn't make much sense to me as to why the people of Gotham would even have in the recess of their mind what happened 8 years ago. I'm a bit skeptical about this 8 year jump forward. I could see a 2 year jump forward and the people still remember Harvey and everything that happened..but 8 years?

Batman is known as the person that killed Dent and Bane's trying to get the city to remember what Batman did 8 years ago. So when Batman comes back, Bane is having everyone still be against him, which makes Batman a weaker threat and prevents him from returning?

Tom Hardy wasn't interviewed, he WAS that article. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES will literally blow my brains out and I couldn't be happier about it. :batman: :goNF:
They're totally going for Knightfall storyline, explains 8 years and whole lot of revolution back in Gotham, man :shock:

Forum Pro
Law
Thanks for the avy talli

And by "the people" you mean yourself, right? Yeah, because you know so much more about The Dark Knight Rises than the rest of us do.

It had nothing to do with knowing, just with paying attention.
Why would the Bat wing come out in the opening scene, that supposedly takes place right after TDK's end? Why would the guy with the green helmet be found dead in the street, when we know there is a scene with him later on down the line taking hostages at the stock exchange?

Wow. I didn't think we'd get so much information about the plot and the characters. Great job Empire. :clap:
I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Bane.
Skyab23 wrote:Seeing Bane hold up the picture of Harvey makes me wonder: with the film taking place 8 years after TDK, why would Bane be holding a picture of the district attorney? It doesn't make much sense to me as to why the people of Gotham would even have in the recess of their mind what happened 8 years ago. I'm a bit skeptical about this 8 year jump forward. I could see a 2 year jump forward and the people still remember Harvey and everything that happened..but 8 years?
Well, 8 years aren't a lot when it comes to public figures like that. in the eyes of the citizens, Dent was a ray of hope against crime and corruption. They thought he was the one who could finally change things, but suddenly, he was brutally murdered.
If in the years between TDK and TDKR the situation has gotten worse, people will cling even more to the memory of their "hero" - and the authorities will surely have played their part in spreading his fame.

Lynn wrote:Wow. I didn't think we'd get so much information about the plot and the characters. Great job Empire. :clap:
I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Bane.
Well, 8 years aren't a lot when it comes to public figures like that. in the eyes of the citizens, Dent was a ray of hope against crime and corruption. They thought he was the one who could finally change things, but suddenly, he was brutally murdered.
If in the years between TDK and TDKR the situation has gotten worse, people will cling even more to the memory of their "hero" - and the authorities will surely have played their part in spreading his fame.
Seriously, Dent would be revered as a hero in Gotham City. Look at how old the figures are we hold in high esteem today.