I have a sad feeling of what TDKR's main criticism will be

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just have this gut feeling that some people are actually going to say "This movie is too epic" and complain that the epic scale of the film was a flaw. They're going to complain that it wasn't as "subtle" as TDK and that it tried too hard to be the Return of the King of super hero movies.

(^^all just a feeling, who knows how people will actually react)

edit: I'm not trolling. I'd appreciate serious comments.
Last edited by Samsara17 on November 7th, 2011, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
Your ignorance will be the creation of your demise. If only you knew the true nature of the general audience as I do...

Stop.

Is this legal? :eh:

Crazy Eight wrote:Stop.
What do you want me to stop doing? The op was a serious comment.
Is this legal? :eh:
**With a dark cloak on through a hologram**

I'll make it legal.

What do you want me to stop doing? The op was a serious comment.
Posting.

Samsara17 wrote:I just have this gut feeling that some people are actually going to say "This movie is too epic" and complain that the epic scale of the film was a flaw. They're going to complain that it wasn't as "subtle" as TDK and that it tried too hard to be the Return of the King of super hero movies.

(^^all just a feeling, who knows how people will actually react)

edit: I'm not trolling. I'd appreciate serious comments.

I'm confused on your reactions. Do you disagree with my opinion that I stated in the op?
Last edited by Samsara17 on November 7th, 2011, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.