First Draft of Batman 3 Already Written?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Chris is going to do Batman 3. WB confirms it.

dagn96 wrote:Chris is going to do Batman 3. WB confirms it.
Source?

No, he hasn't. It's still speculation and people aren't reading it correctly.

Until Chris, himself (or one of his close companions/WB), says that's he's doing it, every thing else is speculation.

Eternalist wrote:
Source?
http://filmonic.com/christopher-nolan-o ... ilmonic%29

It mentions something here about Batman 3.
Now here’s something to get excited about! Warner Bros. has reportedly sealed the deal for Christopher Nolan to return to the director’s chair for his rabidly-anticipated sequel to The Dark Knight.

dagn96 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:
Source?
http://filmonic.com/christopher-nolan-o ... ilmonic%29

It mentions something here about Batman 3.
Now here’s something to get excited about! Warner Bros. has reportedly sealed the deal for Christopher Nolan to return to the director’s chair for his rabidly-anticipated sequel to The Dark Knight.
The key word there is 'reportedly'

nothing is official and i think wb is going to let us suffer..

Christopher Nolan wrote:why should they denie it?
Well when rumours about Megan Fox were circulating, WB came out and denied it and said no movie was in works.

GamingFreak wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:why should they denie it?
Well when rumours about Megan Fox were circulating, WB came out and denied it and said no movie was in works.
That's true. They flat-out denied a rumor that was obviously false so the fact that they're not denying this either means that there's some truth to it or they're egging us on.

As I'm writing this, I see the banner on top read "DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES" from the movie Memento and I'm inclined to agree. TDK rumours were like wildfire and anyone could sit down and write down 'reportedly' anything and cause quite a buzz. We all know Chris and the gang takes care of their script and I just don't see anything being written at this point with Inception still being finished.

As I've said before, I'm highly skeptical of the material content that can be discussed after TDK, but I'll reserve judgment until the 3rd one comes out. This skepticism I have reinforces my belief that nothing can possibly be written at this point and therefore, there is no leak. No draft, no leak. Just my two cents.

:eh: You know... Jonathan Nolan said in an interview that he completed the first draft for The Dark Knight by the end of 2005! TWO-THOUSAND-AND-FIVE! In the meantime Christopher Nolan was prepping The Prestige.

It is very much prossible that Jonathan Nolan and David Goyer are working on the script for Batman 3 as we speak, and it's also possible that they turned in a first draft last week.

Christopher Nolan working on post for Inception doesn't mean anything, except that he'll be actively involved with the new Batman pic right after he's done on his new movie!

I'm not saying that Chris Nolan directing Batman 3 is a done deal, but Nikki Finke is a reliable source, and I trust her when she says that Nolan's bro and Goyer are working on the Bat-flick.