First Draft of Batman 3 Already Written?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
They might actually have some time since we've heard rumblings from inside the studio that Jonah has already handed in the first draft of "Batman 3", if so things are certainly moving along on the Caped Crusader front.
http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=co ... s-picking-

That statement sounds like they're reporting on a rumor, but it later states it as an absolute:
To recap; Jonah Nolan has turned in a 1st draft on "Batman 3"
Do you think it's true?

I don't know what to think :D There were so many Batman 3 rumors in the last 2 days or what that I'm beginning to believe those rumors :D

It's like a chain reaction, the first news were that David Goyer left FlashForward, and since then thousands of rumors regarding Batman 3 had turned up.

DHOPW42 wrote:I don't know what to think :D There were so many Batman 3 rumors in the last 2 days or what that I'm beginning to believe those rumors :D

It's like a chain reaction, the first news were that David Goyer left FlashForward, and since then thousands of rumors regarding Batman 3 had turned up.
Yeah, I agree. I 'll waiting for Chis' last word.

Dammit Chris! Say something! Anything!

theres an article on yahoo that says WB has confirmed that nolan is doing the 3rd movie

talli wrote:theres an article on yahoo that says WB has confirmed that nolan is doing the 3rd movie
No more articles. We NEED that Nolan confirm that HE will make the movie.

it's funny that every site on the i-net runs the same story, just in a other package. there is no official news out and as long as that's the case, i'm wont get too excited...
Last edited by Christopher Nolan on February 12th, 2010, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christopher Nolan wrote:it's funny that every site on the i-net runs the same story, just in a other package. there is no official news out and as long as that's the case, i'm wont get too excited...

I think it's just a formality now. WB would have denied if it were untrue.

why should they denie it?