Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Reaveybeach wrote:THE FULL SOUNDTRACK IS UP! I'm listening to "Do you feel in charge?" now and it's AWESOME!

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|867p1 ... 559814|0|0

This is the real deal guys. Make sure you give thedarkknight62 a thank you, he posted it all. No idea how he got his hands on it but it's the real FUCKING DEAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCzX_nn ... ure=g-hist
He's not the first one to have uploaded it all and I don't think it'll stay up for long. Also, you're aware you're taking huge risks by posting this download link publicly here?

Why is that exactly? I'll take it off if it's a problem.

Make sure to thank the dude who uploaded it, not me. I just linked it.

Cheers-

Grab it while you can I guess.

Was the part at 1:58-2:35 in the movie? The one that's similar is the part where Batman is chased by the police, but it's not the same. Anyone know if it was in the film?

Alberto wrote:

Was the part at 1:58-2:35 in the movie? The one that's similar is the part where Batman is chased by the police, but it's not the same. Anyone know if it was in the film?
The whole track is used during the final pursuit between Batman, Catwoman and Talia (although it's slightly modified in the film). The part you described is when the policeman blows the bridge and Blake insults them ("You sons of bitches! You're killing us, by following orders!"), and when Talia guesses what is Batman's plan with the truck.

I don't really see how it sounds like Batman's first appearance and chase though.

The full thing is amazing, and quite frankly, I think is the all-around best score. The regular OST is lower than Dark Knight for me though. So many great moments perplexingly not included on the OST.

-Vader

I was hoping that the part where they incorporate Like a Dog Chasing Cars into the Talia chase would be included, but it's not. :x