Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

"Why Do We Fall?" piano cover by a French fellow. Pretty amazing seeing how difficult the track is.

Sorry for the double post but here is the official end credits music. I compared it with the end credits rolling on my bootleg and this is legit. This isn't even a mix, and this is high quality. Besides, I know that thedarkknight62 had the whole expanded TDK score on their channel, sooo... where the fuck did he get that? And he claims that he'll soon post the whole expanded TDKR score, too. Seeing this, I can only trust him.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:

Sorry for the double post but here is the official end credits music. I compared it with the end credits rolling on my bootleg and this is legit. This isn't even a mix, and this is high quality. Besides, I know that thedarkknight62 had the whole expanded TDK score on their channel, sooo... where the fuck did he get that? And he claims that he'll soon post the whole expanded TDKR score, too. Seeing this, I can only trust him.
Wow, thanks for posting this. Just saw the movie again today before it leaves the theaters here. I love the Bane prison theme. So mournful yet beautiful.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:

Great find; thanks for sharing! And if thedarkknight62 does wind up posting the whole TDKR score in high quality (which would be beyond incredible), here's hoping they also drop a mediafire link, or something similar. Ripping 2.5 hours of music off of youtube would be a herculean labor.

Not that I wouldn't do it regardless, mind you. Just sayin'.

Can someone help me out please?! I need this desperately, it is the most amazing music I think. I need help from someone that can extract the music from a youtube video, the 13 minute Dark Knight Rises preview youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2IteR2QxQ

From 6:44 to 7:04 there's amazing music playing in the backround while the producer is speaking. I would like to know if it's possible for anyone to extract that also time from 11:58 to the end basically. If anyone could help me I would be greatly appreciated!

That's "Imagine The Fire" that plays.

Also, does anyone have any clue when the FULL/COMPLETE OST get's released?

A friend of mine from another forum just said the full score leaked. He uploaded a sample:

aaron wrote:A friend of mine from another forum just said the full score leaked. He uploaded a sample:

I was looking for this song! Thanks man!

aaron wrote:A friend of mine from another forum just said the full score leaked. He uploaded a sample:

Can he make a link to all of it???? :tooexcited:
There's a ton of stuff on his channel. :o Is that ALL of the music? If so, could he or someone make a .zip/.7z file with all the mp3s in it?