Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:I tried asking this before but what played when Bruce attempted to climb the pit for the 2nd time?
I think it was a variation on "Why Do We Fall?". A slightly longer version of the piece on the soundtrack that had another crescendo in it, if I'm remembering correctly. There was a discussion about it a few pages back.

Red Hood wrote:I tried asking this before but what played when Bruce attempted to climb the pit for the 2nd time?
Bonus track called "Bane"
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Thank you.

Red Hood wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Thank you.
NO PROBLEMO MY FRIEND

NO...

...PRO...
sheepfucking
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
There's a bonus track called "Bane"? I bought the CD and downloaded the 2 bonus tracks that came on that. Where does this one come from? iTunes?

Make that 3 including the remix we were talking about...

davetrav wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
There's a bonus track called "Bane"? I bought the CD and downloaded the 2 bonus tracks that came on that. Where does this one come from? iTunes?
It's an unreleased track:

Red Hood wrote:
davetrav wrote:
Cool. Thanks!

davetrav wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Cool. Thanks!
You're welcome. And does anyone think Risen From Darkness is a toned down version of Molossus?