Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Red Hood wrote:

A track like this would be cool. Maybe towards the end.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. And I may be waaay off...but I'm gonna guess that you like The Red Hood a lot.
Its a good movie I saw it last night and was impressed. The sound was very well mixed aswell. Did you get my pm nomoredeadcops? And look on tom hardy as bane aswell for those set pics.
Brave New World

Red Hood wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. And I may be waaay off...but I'm gonna guess that you like The Red Hood a lot.
It's pretty obvious that I do.
It's pretty obvious that my sarcasm wasn't obvious to you, a man whose love of The Red Hood is obvious but who obviously ignores the obvious when it comes to the obvious. Obviously.

Alberto wrote:It's probably been posted before, but I just found out why JNH didn't return for the third film:
James Newton Howard was offered to return and write the score with Zimmer as he did for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but he chose not to because he noted that the chemistry established between Zimmer and Nolan during the making of Inception would make him seem like a "third wheel"
It's kind of sad that he feels that way.
I really wish JNH had come back, just for consistency and bringing to an absolute full circle. I'm pretty sad he chose not to.

madcowre wrote:
Alberto wrote:It's probably been posted before, but I just found out why JNH didn't return for the third film:

It's kind of sad that he feels that way.
I really wish JNH had come back, just for consistency and bringing to an absolute full circle. I'm pretty sad he chose not to.
Chris Nolan and Hans Zimmer only have two parts to their names. James Newton Howard has three. Therefore he felt left out. Simple as that.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
madcowre wrote: I really wish JNH had come back, just for consistency and bringing to an absolute full circle. I'm pretty sad he chose not to.
Chris Nolan and Hans Zimmer only have two parts to their names. James Newton Howard has three. Therefore he felt left out. Simple as that.
Technically Nolan has 4: Christopher Jonathan James Nolan
And Zimmer has 3: Hans Florian Zimmer

Bacon wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Technically Nolan has 4: Christopher Jonathan James Nolan
And Zimmer has 3: Hans Florian Zimmer
A great filmmaker and a great composer.
Brave New World

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
madcowre wrote: I really wish JNH had come back, just for consistency and bringing to an absolute full circle. I'm pretty sad he chose not to.
You know who else has three?
John Robin Blake.
:batface:

DesertTurtle wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
John Robin Blake.
OHHHH SNAP!!! :twothumbsup:

DesertTurtle wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
John Robin Blake.

great movie. my TDKR soundtrack has begun to ship.
Brave New World