Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
metalninjacake wrote: Imagine the Fire was not used in any capacity in the film, at all. Not the memorable first few minutes, not the last few minutes, nothing.
There is a small portion in the middle that is used during Blake's bridge scene. Trust me, I've seen the movie 9 times and listened to the soundtrack about a million times. ;)

I found this on youtube, pretty good first try for the last battle. This is basically what you hear the last thirty minutes, just an edited piece of music consisting of tracks like "Gotham's Reckoning" and "The Fire Rises".

He also gave the motorcycle chase a try.

Reaveybeach wrote:He also gave the motorcycle chase a try.

Despite the effort, I can't help but thinking this is not really well-made. Firstly, he got the wrong part of The Fire Rises for when the bikes appear, and then he didn't use the beginning of Risen From Darkness which is when Batman appears but instead used the end of Despair, which sounds different.

Hey guys I was wondering does anybody know where I could possibly download Hans Zimmer audio stems from the Dark KNight Rises score? They were available on the website www.ImportedFromGothamCity.com during the summer but they appear to be gone now. I'm a huge fan of Hans Zimmer and I can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to download them. I often search for multitracks or stems of his works and only discovered this today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PaulCampbell wrote:Hey guys I was wondering does anybody know where I could possibly download Hans Zimmer audio stems from the Dark KNight Rises score? They were available on the website http://www.ImportedFromGothamCity.com during the summer but they appear to be gone now. I'm a huge fan of Hans Zimmer and I can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to download them. I often search for multitracks or stems of his works and only discovered this today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have em on my laptop.
I guess I could try giving em to you through mediafire.

That would be deadly. It would be really appreciated. Are they broken down into many tracks?

yes upload them. :thumbup:

What song in the soundtrack has the background part from 2:10 on, but much louder? The part where the music is "climbing". I seem to remember scenes in the movie where that part is much more bombastic.

After a couple of months of listening to the soundtrack, I feel I've come to the conclusion that No Stone Unturned is my favourite. What I like so much about it is the way it is used.
It plays during the climax, with millions of lives just minutes away from certain death and Batman attacks the truck in The Bat. Now while it is great action music, it's true genius is in the way it reflects the characters during that scene. Not just in the way it calls back to the train fight in Begins, bringing the Al Ghul family full circle in their fates but for Batman himself.

Throughout Begins, we often associate the lone singing in the soundtrack with Bruce's childhood innocence, mourning his parents before him. In Rises this returns during the track, as the small boy has become Batman and is at the point of no return. The mere thought this invokes is inspiring; To think that child, that simple young boy became such a larger than life character as the Caped Crusader, struggling to save his city once and for all. We often view these superheroes as big impossibilities and here we're reminded that the Goddamn Batman was a simple child as we all have been. Sure, we've seen him grow up throughout the films but as the music reflects it becomes pretty mind-blowing.

But that's only half of what makes it so good. As the choir boy sings, there is also the chant, almost trying to drown it out in its ferocity. The conflicting styles of music, one simple and beautiful, while the other thunderous and vast. It evokes Bruce's internal struggle with the Batman, the innocence is still in there inside the beast. It represents what Bruce could've become (a ruthless tyrant like Bane or a happy, peaceful man), and the confrontation of Bat and Demon. Making the climax far more personal and emotional than most other action films. The score delivers themes more subtly and brilliantly than simple dialogue could've done, and it all comes to a head in this track.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:After a couple of months of listening to the soundtrack, I feel I've come to the conclusion that No Stone Unturned is my favourite. What I like so much about it is the way it is used.
It plays during the climax, with millions of lives just minutes away from certain death and Batman attacks the truck in The Bat. Now while it is great action music, it's true genius is in the way it reflects the characters during that scene. Not just in the way it calls back to the train fight in Begins, bringing the Al Ghul family full circle in their fates but for Batman himself.

Throughout Begins, we often associate the lone singing in the soundtrack with Bruce's childhood innocence, mourning his parents before him. In Rises this returns during the track, as the small boy has become Batman and is at the point of no return. The mere thought this invokes is inspiring; To think that child, that simple young boy became such a larger than life character as the Caped Crusader, struggling to save his city once and for all. We often view these superheroes as big impossibilities and here we're reminded that the Goddamn Batman was a simple child as we all have been. Sure, we've seen him grow up throughout the films but as the music reflects it becomes pretty mind-blowing.

But that's only half of what makes it so good. As the choir boy sings, there is also the chant, almost trying to drown it out in its ferocity. The conflicting styles of music, one simple and beautiful, while the other thunderous and vast. It evokes Bruce's internal struggle with the Batman, the innocence is still in there inside the beast. It represents what Bruce could've become (a ruthless tyrant like Bane or a happy, peaceful man), and the confrontation of Bat and Demon. Making the climax far more personal and emotional than most other action films. The score delivers themes more subtly and brilliantly than simple dialogue could've done, and it all comes to a head in this track.
Interesting perspective.