Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
geozou1 wrote:Can someone help me out please?! I need this desperately, it is the most amazing music in my opinion. I need help from someone that can extract the music from a youtube video, the 13 minute Dark Knight Rises preview youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2IteR2QxQ

From 6:44 to 7:04 there's amazing music playing in the background while the producer is speaking. I would like to know if it's possible for anyone to extract that also time from 11:58 to the end also. If anyone could help me I would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. it isn't Imagine the fire, listen to it very carefully. These are hard songs to find in this same exact way. Please help =)
Dude, it *IS* Imagine The Fire. It's EXACTLY the same.

4:39

GO.

OK, I'm thoroughly confused when it comes to the recent download links. There's an "ultimate" and a "complete"? I'm looking for the "complete score soundtrack"...the one that has the various tracks on youtube with that description in the titles and shows the Batman/Catwoman promo pic. :think:

Baniac wrote:OK, I'm thoroughly confused when it comes to the recent download links. There's an "ultimate" and a "complete"? I'm looking for the "complete score soundtrack"...the one that has the various tracks on youtube with that description in the titles and shows the Batman/Catwoman promo pic. :think:
This.

I also don't understand the difference between End Credits (Movie Version) and End Credits. As far as I'm concerned, there shouldn't be a difference.

I also don't understand how on the Ultimate there's A Hero Can Be Anybody - Rise and on the Complete there's no Rise and some Fernet-Branca thing.

BatMan528491 wrote:
Baniac wrote:OK, I'm thoroughly confused when it comes to the recent download links. There's an "ultimate" and a "complete"? I'm looking for the "complete score soundtrack"...the one that has the various tracks on youtube with that description in the titles and shows the Batman/Catwoman promo pic. :think:
This.

I also don't understand the difference between End Credits (Movie Version) and End Credits. As far as I'm concerned, there shouldn't be a difference.

I also don't understand how on the Ultimate there's A Hero Can Be Anybody - Rise and on the Complete there's no Rise and some Fernet-Branca thing.
Yep, as an employee once wrote in her grievance: "And there was much confusement." :lol:

Fernet-Branca IS RISE. For the last time, it's THE LAST PART OF RISE. :judge:

I don''t think there's a difference between the "Ultimate" and "Complete"s scores besides a few youtube fan rips.

Now that the extended soundtrack is out, I was hoping someone could help me out with this one...

What is the track called that plays when Miranda reveals she is Talia, and continues to play till the moment she presses the trigger?

It's not "No Ordinary Child" nor is it "Born in Darkness"

MiracleSleeper wrote:Now that the extended soundtrack is out, I was hoping someone could help me out with this one...

What is the track called that plays when Miranda reveals she is Talia, and continues to play till the moment she presses the trigger?

"Not An Ordinary Citizen"

Bacon wrote:Fernet-Branca IS RISE. For the last time, it's THE LAST PART OF RISE. :judge:
I got that but I don't understand why there's a separate last part, doesn't make sense to me. Rise is one track.

DreamPolice wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:Now that the extended soundtrack is out, I was hoping someone could help me out with this one...

"Not An Ordinary Citizen"
You're the man! Thanks!