Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So basically CD 3 is a bunch of nothing?

BatMan528491 wrote:So basically CD 3 is a bunch of nothing?
Meh. It's a collection of trailer music. All it's missing is MTV.

Could anyone that has the Complete Score (not the 3 CD Ultimate Edition, the two-disc version) please send it to me???

Can someone help me out please?! I need this desperately, it is the most amazing music in my opinion. I need help from someone that can extract the music from a youtube video, the 13 minute Dark Knight Rises preview youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2IteR2QxQ

From 6:44 to 7:04 there's amazing music playing in the backround while the producer is speaking. I would like to know if it's possible for anyone to extract that also time from 11:58 to the end also. If anyone could help me I would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. it isn't Imagine the fire, listen to it very carefully. These are hard songs to find in this same exact way. Please help =)

I'm searching like crazy and I can't find download links for TDKR complete score anywhere. :thumbdown:

BatMan528491 wrote:I'm searching like crazy and I can't find download links for TDKR complete score anywhere. :thumbdown:
Sorry, man. :(

BatMan528491 wrote:I'm searching like crazy and I can't find download links for TDKR complete score anywhere. :thumbdown:
Look better. I found mine in like 5 minutes when I heard it hit online.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Which version do you have? The hans-zimmer.com link everyone keeps posting has two different track listings and I'm still trying to figure out the difference between the two. I have the second one, I can't find the first. No idea how you found it so fast.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
FFShrine?
gib sigs

I found this: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f92/dark-kni ... ad-118546/

None of the links for BB and TDK work. :cry:

Does anyone have the complete scores for all 3? Anyway you could upload it to rapidshare or something? I'm looking all over for all three scores and every time I find a link that looks good it has been taken down. Really pissing me off. :judge:

Also, is Pavane for a Dead Princess the music that plays when Bruce and Selina dance??