Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Bacon wrote:
aaron wrote:Yes, he's uploaded them all to his channel. Apparently I didn't notice.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtWGGVKC3vA9UU7s0Lt_iQg
They're quickly being taken down. Can you get him to make a .zip of it and upload it to mediafire or something? Pweez?
Fuck it, I know. :( I've asked him to at least send me a download link so I can get it to whoever wants it here, but he doesn't seem to be online at the moment.

aaron wrote:
Bacon wrote: They're quickly being taken down. Can you get him to make a .zip of it and upload it to mediafire or something? Pweez?
Fuck it, I know. :( I've asked him to at least send me a download link so I can get it to whoever wants it here, but he doesn't seem to be online at the moment.
I'll try to look for it on The Pirate Bay and other websites.

EDIT: I got the link. It's taking forever, though.

I got it too. If anyone wants it, message me--probs too dangerous to post on here.

Yeah, the prob is it's been downloading for around 40 mins and it's only half way done. It stays there's still one hour left.
And my Internet speed is lightning quick. :P

Just started and 35 minutes left. 8-)

aaron wrote:Just started and 35 minutes left. 8-)
:JGLface:

While as was expected, a lot of the Complete Score is the same thing over and over again, but it's great to have the complete set of music. All the cues and tunes from each theme I wanted to hear. This is great. As soon as it comes out, I'm buying it to support this great composer and his brilliant composition.