Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
september11th wrote:Here's a theory. Haven't read the whole thread to see if it's been brought up yet. but.

If you reverse this clip that Hans' is asking people to record - it sounds a LOT like the chanting at the end of the teaser.

I suspect since they are just going for a mass epic scale chant, the exact dead on pronunciation doesn't matter, it's pretty close. By reversing this, they're probably trying to hide what the chant is actually saying.

I've always thought the chant sounded like 'THIS IS ARKHAM. ARKHAM' ... Which, may make sense if the movie is about the prison breaking free and criminals taking over Gotham. Debatable, but you'll only know in the context of the movie.

I think they'll get 1,000 submissions and reverse it all just to sound like a huge crowd shouting 'this is arkham.'

Or, you can take it at face value and imagine this movie will have some nonsensical voodoo chants at the lazarus pit.

I'd give both 50/50

Rohan wrote:Is there anyway to put our names there and then see your name in the credits? lol

itll be a million people submitting their chant...a film already has a million credits as it is.

mchekhov wrote:
Rohan wrote:Is there anyway to put our names there and then see your name in the credits? lol

itll be a million people submitting their chant...a film already has a million credits as it is.
I know I was just being facetious. :twothumbsup:

Can someone make a link to the soundclip of the example chant?

Baconboy, go back a page or two. :-D

I love stuff like this.

Willing to bet this will make the trailer in December.

:twothumbsup:

It must be said those 30sec of chant are pretty awesome.
{=}

The Special One wrote:It must be said those 30sec of chant are pretty awesome.
Yeah, the guy leading the chant sounds awesome.

I just contributed my bit, snarled and growled my way through it.
Do you... like pineapple?

I can't get enough of it... the finished product must be amazing.

That sounds awesome. :o