Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

josehinojosa wrote:
It's friggin mirrored.

Out of curiosity, how did those four suites get online? If Zimmer worked on them but never released them, wouldn't it take someone close to him leaking the files? I don't doubt they're real, I just wonder about their origin and how they got online for us to enjoy.

Aranion wrote:Out of curiosity, how did those four suites get online? If Zimmer worked on them but never released them, wouldn't it take someone close to him leaking the files? I don't doubt they're real, I just wonder about their origin and how they got online for us to enjoy.
I believe these are the suites you're talking about (quoted from wikipedia):
"Additional cues were released through an iPhone app titled The Dark Knight Rises Z+ App Origins Pack. The app contains four original suites ("Wayne Manor", "Selina Kyle", "Orphan", and "Bane") that were created during the early stages of development for the film."

Forum Pro
Law
So I've been really sleeping on some tracks on this CD. After buying it and listening it in my car, The Fire Rises and Imagine The Fire might be the two best tracks I've ever heard for a movie

Law_of_4 wrote:So I've been really sleeping on some tracks on this CD. After buying it and listening it in my car, The Fire Rises and Imagine The Fire might be the two best tracks I've ever heard for a movie
The Fire Rises has always been my fav. So epic! :-D

After seeing it yet again today (last day it's at our IMAX), I so love the pounding drums during the scene in the hospital when Bane's men are coming for Gordon. Wish that sequence was on the OST. Also love the music in the alley scene when Barsad is firing that high-powered sniper gun at Blake, etc. I also noticed for the first time that the music cue that is used in the first scene at Wayne Manor when Gordon is at the podium returns in a very subtle mix during the scene when Gordon tries to explain himself to Blake after Bane reads his letter on TV.

some question regarding soundtrack:

1. is the chant deshei-basara available? Throughout the trailer/movie heard many variation. can anyone confirm this?
2. What is the song played at the gotham rouge's stadium before the match started?
3. When the FLAC version of TDKR soundtrack will be available?

61zone wrote:some question regarding soundtrack:

1. is the chant deshei-basara available? Throughout the trailer/movie heard many variation. can anyone confirm this?
2. What is the song played at the gotham rouge's stadium before the match started?
3. When the FLAC version of TDKR soundtrack will be available?
1. By itself? You'd be hard pressed to find it without some audio editing. There was a sample released just before the UJAM submissions.

2. You mean the song the child sings? That's Star Spangled Banner, the USA national anthem.
3. :JGLface: I don't know.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender