Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
07202012 wrote:
Alberto wrote:This man deserves an oscar.
Zimmer? Cuz this wasn't his best.
This surely wasn't his best (as a matter of fact, I think James Newton Howard's collaboration was missed. But Zimmer sure deserves a bunch of Oscars. I was very pissed about him not winning for Inception (best score of the century so far, if you'd ask me).

dadosaboya wrote:
07202012 wrote: Zimmer? Cuz this wasn't his best.
This surely wasn't his best (as a matter of fact, I think James Newton Howard's collaboration was missed. But Zimmer sure deserves a bunch of Oscars. I was very pissed about him not winning for Inception (best score of the century so far, if you'd ask me).
Of the century? :eh:

07202012 wrote:
dadosaboya wrote: This surely wasn't his best (as a matter of fact, I think James Newton Howard's collaboration was missed. But Zimmer sure deserves a bunch of Oscars. I was very pissed about him not winning for Inception (best score of the century so far, if you'd ask me).
That means 100 years.

DesertTurtle wrote:
07202012 wrote: Of the century? :eh:
That means 100 years.
:ugeek: :JGLface:

07202012 wrote:
dadosaboya wrote:This surely wasn't his best (as a matter of fact, I think James Newton Howard's collaboration was missed. But Zimmer sure deserves a bunch of Oscars. I was very pissed about him not winning for Inception (best score of the century so far, if you'd ask me).
Of this century, so far, yes - if you'd ask me (which means, in my opinion).
DesertTurtle wrote:That means 100 years.
Yes, a century (from the Latin centum, meaning one hundred) is 100 consecutive years long. Very well. But this century (the 21st) is still in its eleventh year, and so far, I consider Inception's score to be the best I've heard (so far).

So what part of the soundtrack plays during
the second fight between Bane and Batman?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Does anybody know about a clean version of the music in this trailer? Thanks.