Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think that "Mind If I Cut In?" is my favorite of TDKR 8-)

I really love that remixed version of Why Do We Fall that's played in the background while Selina is leading Batman to Bane. Does anybody know if this is on the soundtrack? It's a great score.

ComptonTerry wrote:I really love that remixed version of Why Do We Fall that's played in the background while Selina is leading Batman to Bane. Does anybody know if this is on the soundtrack? It's a great score.
No its just the origional track not mixed or extended. :(
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I really love that remixed version of Why Do We Fall that's played in the background while Selina is leading Batman to Bane. Does anybody know if this is on the soundtrack? It's a great score.
No its just the origional track not mixed or extended. :(
DAMMIT! Ive had it stuck in my head since yesterday. It's really good I don't know why it's not on there as a bonus track.

ComptonTerry wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: No its just the origional track not mixed or extended. :(
DAMMIT! Ive had it stuck in my head since yesterday. It's really good I don't know why it's not on there as a bonus track.
Isn't that in the "Wayne Manor Suite?"

At about the 7 minute mark.

jcvargas09 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:

Yup, that's it.

jcvargas09 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:

HOLY SHIT DUDE THANK YOU!!!

Hey Red Hood....This post is for you, I have the COMPLETE RECORDING SESSIONS to Batman Begins...if you still want them let me know and I'll hand them right over!

of course if anyone else wants them they're welcome to have them!

I'm just here to share the wealth!

~Jake

Jake Wilson wrote:Hey Red Hood....This post is for you, I have the COMPLETE RECORDING SESSIONS to Batman Begins...if you still want them let me know and I'll hand them right over!

of course if anyone else wants them they're welcome to have them!

I'm just here to share the wealth!

~Jake
I already have them, I was just saying a physical copy (CD) would be very nice.

Does anyone know the if the song has been released where the part with the Bat destroys one of the camo-tumblers and you hear the thundering of Bane's theme when the police start charging at Bane's army? I love that part!