Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mr. Caine wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Sorry for the double post but I can't edit my previous one. I don't know why.

The OST (no bonus track) in FLAC format. Enjoy.
Is this legit?
I haven't downloaded it actually but given the feedback and how this forum has never disappointed me with soundtracks, I'd say it is.

Well after 30+ minutes it failed to downoload.I get some error about the main file being unreadable :|

Saving the best for last! Those bonus tracks are a-ma-zing! Especially 'No Stone Unturned.'

Loving "No Stone Unturned". Arkham escape cue appears again! Hope this is reflected in the film.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

there are so many goddamn bonus tracks, remixes, etc. Has anybody got a link with the full soundtrack and all the official bonus tracks or something? kinda confusing when you have to go 20 pages back and you still don't know what is what.

ArmandFancypants wrote:Loving "No Stone Unturned". Arkham escape cue appears again! Hope this is reflected in the film.

Woah, woah, woah. What is this talk about "bonus tracks". Where on earth did you all find this?

redbirds wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:Loving "No Stone Unturned". Arkham escape cue appears again! Hope this is reflected in the film.

Woah, woah, woah. What is this talk about "bonus tracks". Where on earth did you all find this?

redbirds wrote:

Just go a couple pages back..
-------------------------------
I now have 21 numbers in my playlist? Are this ALL the songs?

BobRocks wrote:
redbirds wrote:

Just go a couple pages back..
I believe so. I got 21 too.

dmcn307 wrote:
BobRocks wrote: Just go a couple pages back..
I believe so. I got 21 too.
Yup, 21. Unless, you like have the chant.mp3 or something along with the OST and bonus tracks.